Reelected !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Reelected !

The better candidate won !

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Re: Reelected !

Thank God!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcr400m. Show dcr400m's posts

YES!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to msobstinate99's comment:

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

Still refuse to acknowledge reality... eh barbie.

Why? Something gonna change?

House/Senate/President all same today as it will be in January, do you know something I don't?

Obama is stronger and the GOP is weaker !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

The GOP lost because it lost the gender vote and had an element obsessed with social issues that don't play to the majority of the electorate.

Huntsman would have been a better candidate then, an all over the map Romney who had a gender problem as well as a latino problem.  A slight improvement with either was all the difference.

key to FL, OH, CO, NM, NV and NH

Huntsman was better with both.

I really don't want to hear any BS that Romney wasn't conservative enough because that is a nonstarter.

The GOP needs to rethink regroup and redefine itself or become irrlevant.  Leadership needs to walk away and give control to Rubio and other up and comers.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

less than 300k votes!

OBAMA 51,690,391*
    ROMNEY 51,419,940

The country is bitterly divided hopefully Obama can lead like Clinton did.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

Better candidate? I don't think so.

Look at the numbers coming in from the states. Many, many of those numbers are literally down the middle. 50 - 49, 51 - 49, even 49 - 49. It's not a landslide (despite the electoral college numbers), it's not a celebration, it's as deeply a divided country as one could be, and I don't know about any of you but that worries me.

The only thing Obama has going for him this time is that he doesn't have to worry about campaigning again. That can work to his advantage as it means he can spend more time trying to get things done, although I don't know if he'll be able to.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

You get what you ask for....

BRONX CHEER !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to jmel's comment:

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

The better candidate won !

Congratulations sis!   You called it all the way. 

Thanks ! Let's hope that both parties will work together for the good of the country.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:

The GOP lost because it lost the gender vote and had an element obsessed with social issues that don't play to the majority of the electorate.

Huntsman would have been a better candidate then, an all over the map Romney who had a gender problem as well as a latino problem.  A slight improvement with either was all the difference.

I really don't want to hear any BS that Romney wasn't conservative enough because that is a nonstarter.

The GOP needs to rethink regroup and redefine itself or become irrlevant.  Leadership needs to walk away and give control to Rubio and other up and comers.

Completely agree with everything you just said. If Huntsman had won the nomination then he would have had my vote ( depending on his VP choice).

The republicans really need to re-evaluate. The demographics of this country have changed significantly. Last night Romney won 61 percent of the white vote and lost. When Bush won 61 percent of the white vote...he also won 400 electoral votes. Women and minorities make up an ever growing segment of the electorate. As long that the GOP continues to marginalize both..they will continue to run the risk of becoming more of a regional party and less of a national party. They need to spend the next two years changing focus.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

BRONX CHEER !

Ouch....ya really got me....sigh

Son I wasn't trying to get you . You are the only person on this site that I honestly don't like.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

BRONX CHEER !

Son I wasn't trying to get you . You are the only person on this site that I honestly don't like.

Is that supposed to mean something?

Yeah it does ! You should get your punk.ss head examined !

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:

Good points.  But I think leadership in the G.O.P. is more flexible than you let one.  Establishment Republicans tend to be that way.  Trouble is that they are tied to grass roots crazies who have pulled the party rightward away from the up and coming demographic groups.  If you can't win women, ethnics and the young, you can't win. The fringe types don't see this and don't much care either.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

BRONX CHEER !

Is that supposed to mean something?

Yeah it does ! You should get your punk.ss head examined !

Hahaha...I'll keep that in mind...a55clown

BTW...how sad is your life that you let an anonymous person get to you???

That why you are so mouthy because you hide behind your keyboard .  I have no respect for people like you.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts