Republican Governor of Virginia (Robert McDonnell) praises Obama's hurricane response

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Republican Governor of Virginia (Robert McDonnell) praises Obama's hurricane response

(WaPo) Virginia Gov. Robert F. McDonnell, chair of the Republican Governors Association and a leading Romney surrogate, said the federal response was “incredibly fast and we’re very grateful.”

McDonnell described Obama as “direct and personal” in his approach to the disaster, adding that during natural disasters, “partisanship goes out the window.”

“The election’s going to come, but it says a lot about the president, and it makes me feel good to be an American that people have had the right focus,” McDonnell added.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Re: Republican Governor of Virginia (Robert McDonnell) praises Obama's hurricane response

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

(WaPo) Virginia Gov. Robert F. McDonnell, chair of the Republican Governors Association and a leading Romney surrogate, said the federal response was “incredibly fast and we’re very grateful.”

McDonnell described Obama as “direct and personal” in his approach to the disaster, adding that during natural disasters, “partisanship goes out the window.”

“The election’s going to come, but it says a lot about the president, and it makes me feel good to be an American that people have had the right focus,” McDonnell added.

[/QUOTE]

The wingnuts and Faux News will really be freaking out now:)................

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Republican Governor of Virginia (Robert McDonnell) praises Obama's hurricane response

Good for Obama.

I wish hehad responded to the Navy Seals in Libya "Incredibly fast" and "direct and personal"!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Standing around for photo ops, while the needy go wanting.

Yah, that's Obama's strong suit, alright.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to Newtster's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What is he supposed to say? Get the f out?

Hurricane response - is that how we should measure a candidate who has not led his party to create one budget while spending us into oblivion? 

Doing nothing about controlling the national debt and strangling the economy - good for you I guess.

[/QUOTE]

I knew you would like it! Hahahahahah!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

Thanks for the shout out to a rising political superstar who may well be President someday:

Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell.

As to the other guy you mention , he is going to lose an election next Tuesday...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to BetheKoolaid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks for the shout out to a rising political superstar who may well be President someday:

Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell.

As to the other guy you mention , he is going to lose an election next Tuesday...

[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you are so confident. It will be so much fun to see your reaction when Rmoney loses.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Can't blame the lib's, there's not a lot to toot your horn over the last few years. Doing the right thing during a disaster while everyone is watching you is not that difficult. It's the rest of his time in office, that's the reason he will be ousted.