Republican lunacy continues

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: Republican lunacy continues

The slogan of then-Senator Joe Biden during the confirmation hearings on John Bolton:

No confirmation without information."

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to airborne-rgr's comment:

Eventually he just has to run out of new ways to ask the same question that he doesn't like the answer to...... Benghazi is not a scandal Lindsey.

Let me try to give you a little bit of insight here.  He knows the answer to the question, and it is likely not good for Obama.  however, in order for it to have the imprimatur of validity, someone in Obama's camp needs to answer the question honestly.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

They are not known as the party of NO for nothing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to Newtster's comment:

The justification is to get the administration to comply with the COngressional investigation.

lol. Of course.

They have complied. Repeatedly. You just don't like the answers.

Obama is covering up the truth, unless he says that the truth is what the right already decided it is. This, from the people who think calling Benghazi "an act of terror" the day after it happened is not calling it a "terrorist attack" for two weeks.

This looks just as dumb as "the long form pdf was fake!" Every time your silly little conspiracy theory is shot down, you invent another layer.

Enough with the boring old lies. I know you're mad that your slander didn't deprive him of a second term, but you aren't fooling anyone.

The sad thing is..that the Senators on the security council were all given a copy of the classified report. I am sure that all the info they are looking for is ..well..in the report. Why does anyone need to know exactly what Obama was doing at the moment of the Benghazi attack?  Although I am sure even that is in the classified report. Perhaps some of the wingnuts are just mad because those details can't be made public..you know..in a world where everyone has to know everything .

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts