Republican ratings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

Republican ratings

For all the complaining about Obama and the Dems, Republican poll numbers are in the toilet at 37%, even the Dems for all their problems score at a respectable 51%.. and Obama, he's over 60%...

Go ahead Republicans spin away — spin hard enough and you just might turn straw into gold.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeddyffromNH. Show TeddyffromNH's posts

Re: Republican ratings

I like making numbers up as well.

Your president has spent more money than all the previous presidents at once.

Oops, that's factually correct.

"Yes We Can" print more money

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

mtbr - Go ahead and quote whichever poll you like. I’m sure the wrong side has a million of em!  Fact is your guy is starting to lose ground and fast. Americans are getting a nervous now.... Where's all the bang for our buck with the economy??? Where's Obama in standing up for civil rights with the Iranians? The little creep over in Korea is shooting spit balls at Obama and how’s he responding? He’s complaining that Fox News is picking on him! Yes - You should be nervous. I don’t blame you for starting to get the smoke screen at the ready "AGAIN" This time it may be too late. I'll know the president is in deep doo doo when PS911 starts popping up on a regular basis

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

For all the complaining about Obama and the Dems, Republican poll numbers are in the toilet at 37%, even the Dems for all their problems score at a respectable 51%.. and Obama, he's over 60%... Go ahead Republicans spin away — spin hard enough and you just might turn straw into gold.
    Posted by mtbr1975

What problems are the Dems having?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Twenty-three percent (23%) of likely voters now say Congress is doing a good or excellent job, representing the legislature's highest rating since May 2007

Woo hoo!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Rasmussen has the only numbers that matter because they reflect the opinions of people who actually vote.

They show Obama with 33% strongly approve and 34% strongly disapproving.

These are great numbers for free market, small government, law abiding patriotic Americans who pay taxes and take responsibility for their own lives.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

If I were a majority member of congress whose highest approval rating in over 2 years is 23%, I just might be a little concerned about midterms.

Just a little

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aynnie. Show aynnie's posts

Rasmussen has the only numbers that matter because they reflect the opinions of people who actually vote. They show Obama with 33% strongly approve and 34% strongly disapproving. These are great numbers for free market, small government, law abiding patriotic Americans who pay taxes and take responsibility for their own lives.
    Posted by macnh1

There numbers are always skewed to the right. But people tend to read things that just reinforce their own opinions.

Guess there weren't enought of you small government, law abiding patriotic Americans voting in November.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

Alas, Greg, the power of incumbency is strong, and the pool of people with the money, time and intestinal fortitude to run is small.  Sad, but true.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

There numbers are always skewed to the right. But people tend to read things that just reinforce their own opinions.

/>>>Except of course when they skew to the left and reinforce yours

Guess there weren't enought of you small government, law abiding patriotic Americans voting in November.

/>>>There were for 6 of the last 8 congressional and 7 of the last 11 presidential elections.  Please continue to think the tide has irrevocably changed

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from aynnie. Show aynnie's posts

In Response to Re: Republican ratings:
    There numbers are always skewed to the right. But people tend to read things that just reinforce their own opinions. /> /> />Except of course when they skew to the left and reinforce yours Guess there weren't enought of you small government, law abiding patriotic Americans voting in November . />>>There were for 6 of the last 8 congressional and 7 of the last 11 presidential elections.  Please continue to think the tide has irrevocably changed
    Posted by GreginMedford

I would never think the tide has irrevocably changed - one thing that I know is that you never know, and things do go in cycles.  And I believe that republicans are in the mess they are in now because THEY thought the tide was with them for good (remember Karl Rove's "permanent republican majority'?  And they proceeded to be arrogant and self-righteous and too self-important.

However, I do think the far right wing of the GOP is fighting a losing battle with their insistence on focusing on social issues.  The demographics of this country are changing in a way that does not favor them.  Every year you will have more young people old enough to vote, and more older people dying.  It is simply a fact that young people are much more tolerant of gay marriage and womens' reproductive rights.  The average age of Rush Limbaugh's audience is 65.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 7x4. Show 7x4's posts

And conservatives spit out 2x the number of kids as libs.

Another reason to keep abortion legal!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

And conservatives spit out 2x the number of kids as libs. Another reason to keep abortion legal!
    Posted by 7x4

Is that true..twice the number of kids???  I would expect that is directly related to conservative men having much stronger potency than liberal men.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 7x4. Show 7x4's posts

In Response to Re: Republican ratings : Is that true..twice the number of kids???  I would expect that is directly related to conservative men having much stronger potency than liberal men.
    Posted by macnh1

And in general, getting laid more often.

Sections
Shortcuts