republican women..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

republican women..

Why are republican women better looking then the democrat women on the whole.

I thought about this watching Nikki Haley, but the list of Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann looking good at 55ish. Christine O'Donnell who ran but didnt win.

But I cant really think of any Dem. women in office that would go so far as to call good looking.

Its a strange phenomenon.  The best looking women Dem I can think of is Mary Landrieu and John Edwards... there must be more.

Yes I know this is sexist.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Re: republican women..

Unfortunately republicans prefer style over substance when it comes to politics. When you lead a stick in the mud existance, it becomes all about the fantasy. They become suckers for glamour. Thats why Shallow Palin is still out there. She has no message and cant put a sentence together still republicans only talk about how hot she is. Democrats see no use for looks in politics. They prefer hot chicks in the bedroom. The more the better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

In Response to Re: republican women..:
    Unfortunately republicans prefer style over substance when it comes to politics. When you lead a stick in the mud existance, it becomes all about the fantasy. They become suckers for glamour. Thats why Shallow Palin is still out there. She has no message and cant put a sentence together still republicans only talk about how hot she is. Democrats see no use for looks in politics. They prefer hot chicks in the bedroom. The more the better.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat

You can have Rosie O'Donnell.\\

I will take Chirstine O'Donnell.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

You can have them both. I like a hot chicks.

What is funny is that niether one of them wants you.

In Response to Re: republican women.. :  You can have Rosie O'Donnell.\\ I will take Chirstine O'Donnell.
    Posted by shumirules

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Republican women = Big "Torts"
     Democratic Women = Big Intellect

It's like Snookie from the Jersey Shore vs Queen Noor of Jordan!

There really is no comparison....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

What do you mean? I totally disagree. Nancy Pelosi is f'en hot and so isn't Barbara Boxer!!!!!!Hahahahahaha oh and don't forget michelle obama. she's cute...not!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Republican women = Big "Torts"  Democratic Women = Big Intellect  Take your pick!
    Posted by kelldog1

Any party that has Sen. Patty Murray Dem. Washington can not talk about big intellect sorry, she is  40 watt bulb in a 100 watt world.

Actually if you made a list of people of both sexes in both party's that have a great intellect it would be a very short list indeed.  DC is not full of the best and brightest just full of it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Did someone actually say "not" what is this 1980?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Alex Sink, newly elected Democratic Governor of the important state of Florida, is quite attractive.

What? Even she lost? To a political newcomer , a health care executive Ric Scott?

Boy, how low can the Dems go....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Here's the Democrat who lost a congressional race in Virginia. Her name, I kid you not, is Krystal Ball.

View Image

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Oh, and Christine O'Donnell?!?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Super77. Show Super77's posts

Oh, talking about good looking women democ-rats

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

In Response to republican women..:
    Why are republican women better looking then the democrat women on the whole. I thought about this watching Nikki Haley, but the list of Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann looking good at 55ish. Christine O'Donnell who ran but didnt win. But I cant really think of any Dem. women in office that would go so far as to call good looking. Its a strange phenomenon.  The best looking women Dem I can think of is Mary Landrieu and John Edwards... there must be more. Yes I know this is sexist.
    Posted by shumirules

There are attractive female politicians in the democratic party, but I think what you say is generally true. However, I don't think this applies outside of politics. My sense is the democratic party has more of a feminist bent than the republicans, and this is part of it. I will say a lot of it comes down to how they are dressed and made up (republican women have been showing more leg, cleavage, and wearing more makeup lately). The dems could learn a thing or two from them, however. People respond to attractiveness. Sarah Palin is only a leading politician right now, because a bunch of right wing dudes want to bang her.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

Pelosi is smoking hot. (and trustworthy too !)

The feminine alure factor is understated.  Sarah has the best rack, no one even close. I submit more.. openness inthe process. Allow the voters to decide basedon the facts.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

Pelosi is smoking hot. (and trustworthy too !) The feminine alure factor is understated.  Sarah has the best rack, no one even close. I submit more.. openness inthe process. Allow the voters to decide basedon the facts.  
    Posted by RevWright

Actually given her age, I think Pelosi is hot. Sarah is hot too. But I swing both ways; I'm bipartisan.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Pelosi hot? You really are a D&D nerd aren't you? Holy christ. I almost threw up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

Pelosi IS hot.. IF you're into the S&M thang.
    I see her as Mistress of Pain. I want to call her my master and lick her toes.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

When we start comparing GOP versus Dem women the fact is the Republican women tend to get the nod because the comparison is always Palin vs Pelosi or somthing ridiculous like that ( come on, a mid forties woman vs a 70 year old, really?)

But the fact is this, politics isn't the province of the attractive.  If we take everyone in congress, the white house, every governor and Lt governor, and maybe throw in the AG's of each state we are still talking about less than a thousand people and the vast majority of them are men.  Take the men out and what you find is a very small amount of women and very many of them are older.  This is why when discussing hot GOP women no one ever mentions Jan Brewer, Olympia Snowe, Susan Collins, etc instead preferring to toss out Palin, sometimes Bachmann, and nowadays O'donnell.  But the reality is we aren't talking about men or women, from either side, who are any hotter than the most people we can see walking the street downtown on any given day.  They are for the most part the best of an ugly bunch to begin with.  Look at all the fawning Scott Brown received.  Is he handsome? Sure.  Is he better looking than the vast majoirty of his legislator peers?  Yep.  Is he going to have women chasing him down the street to have their babies, no.  He is a middle aged fit guy who is attractive generally speaking.  Same with the "hot" GOP women. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

Pelosi hot? You really are a D&D nerd aren't you? Holy christ. I almost threw up.
    Posted by hawkeye01

Pelosi is 70 years old. Not many women look that good at 70. I haven't seen any pictures of her when she was Palin's age, but judging by how she looks now, I am willing to guess she was pretty hot.

What does playing D&D have to do with this at all?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

Might want to check your age demos there...

I'd wager the elderly contingent of repubs are overtaken by the swarms of college-age dem do-gooders (and good-doers).

And forgive me, but women who've had 5+ kids and multiple plastic surgery procedures are generally not high upon my list of 'hotness'....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

No doubt "And forgive me, but women who've had 5+ kids and multiple plastic surgery procedures are generally not high upon my list of 'hotness'...."

hate speech, sexist and discriminatory. Strike 3 Matty.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Don't forget Swifty!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

No doubt "And forgive me, but women who've had 5+ kids and multiple plastic surgery procedures are generally not high upon my list of 'hotness'...." hate speech, sexist and discriminatory. Strike 3 Matty.  
    Posted by RevWright

Sez who? 

Don't pretend like you know what those words mean...silly right-winger....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Might want to check your age demos there... I'd wager the elderly contingent of repubs are overtaken by the swarms of college-age dem do-gooders (and good-doers). And forgive me, but women who've had 5+ kids and multiple plastic surgery procedures are generally not high upon my list of 'hotness'....
    Posted by Mattyhorn

I didn't realize it was confirmed 100% that Palin had any plastic surgery. What has she had done? Do you have links confirming this? I'm curious as to what she's had done

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

In Response to Re: republican women.. : Sez who?  Don't pretend like you know what those words mean...silly right-winger....
    Posted by Mattyhorn

You have insulted 60% of all women here and globally... but that's okay. 
    Chill baby.. thought it was a lighter thread than that.  

Sections
Shortcuts