republican women..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Super77. Show Super77's posts

Re: republican women..

here is witch hot pelosi at 70!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

In Response to Re: republican women..:
    In Response to Re: republican women.. : I didn't realize it was confirmed 100% that Palin had any plastic surgery. What has she had done? Do you have links confirming this? I'm curious as to what she's had done
    Posted by hawkeye01

the 5(+) kids part, yes.

But plastic surgery, not sure, but was referring to female pols and the ex-beauty queen contingent generally...

...but it wouldn't surprise me if Palin's newfound wealth paid for a little 'touch-up', as it were.  Nothing wrong with it...just doesn't do anything for me personally....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

here is witch hot pelosi at 70!
    Posted by Super77

Great flick.  From a brilliantly subversive, creative mind.

Kudos.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

In Response to Re: republican women.. : You have insulted 60% of all women here and globally... but that's okay.  Chill baby.. thought it was a lighter thread than that.  
    Posted by RevWright

60% of women have had 5+ kids...?  China alone should obliterate that stat.

As for plastic surgery, count me among the "real & spectacular" boosters....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

In Response to Re: republican women.. : the 5(+) kids part, yes. But plastic surgery, not sure, but was referring to female pols and the ex-beauty queen contingent generally... ...but it wouldn't surprise me if Palin's newfound wealth paid for a little 'touch-up', as it were.  Nothing wrong with it...just doesn't do anything for me personally....
    Posted by Mattyhorn

That's what I thought. Thanks!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Pelosi is 70 years old. Not many women look that good at 70. I haven't seen any pictures of her when she was Palin's age, but judging by how she looks now, I am willing to guess she was pretty hot.

What does playing D&D have to do with this at all?

Prolly the fact that Nancy looks a lot like a half-orc.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

The Washington Post blog, The Plumb Line, reports today that a new leadership post for House freshmen is being created, and South Dakota’s new congresswoman Kristi Noem has expressed a strong interest.

More evidence of attractive Republican women...Moreover, she defeated a rarity among Democrats, an attractive Democratic Congresswoman, Stephanie Herseth Sandlin.
    She’s already served as Assistant Majority Leader in the South Dakota House of Representatives, so she has a lot of leadership potential to move fast ...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to republican women..:
    Why are republican women better looking then the democrat women on the whole. I thought about this watching Nikki Haley, but the list of Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann looking good at 55ish. Christine O'Donnell who ran but didnt win. But I cant really think of any Dem. women in office that would go so far as to call good looking. Its a strange phenomenon.  The best looking women Dem I can think of is Mary Landrieu and John Edwards... there must be more. Yes I know this is sexist.
    Posted by shumirules

Maybe conservatives are more likely to vote for people on the basis of perceived attractiveness.  Doesn't say much for the cons...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Prolly the fact that Nancy looks a lot like a half-orc.
    Posted by StalkingButler

The IQ level just went down again in here. "Prolly" ? is not a word Stalking Butt.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

In Response to republican women.. : Maybe conservatives are more likely to vote for people on the basis of perceived attractiveness.  Doesn't say much for the cons...
    Posted by WhatIsItNow

If it makes you feel better I would vote for Hillary in a second if she was running against Obama.

Sections
Shortcuts