Republicans are more dangerous than Al Qaeda

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Republicans are more dangerous than Al Qaeda

The only difference between the republicans and Al Qaeda is the republicans don't wear turbans.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Republicans are more dangerous than Al Qaeda

In Response to Republicans are more dangerous than Al Qaeda:
    [QUOTE]The only difference between the republicans and Al Qaeda is the republicans don't wear turbans.
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

We've known for a long time that liberals consider conservatives their real enemies, even over and above those like Al Qaeda that are sworn to kill all of us. It explains so much of your behavior.

But hey, thanks for admitting it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThinkSnow99. Show ThinkSnow99's posts

Nice thread.  I didn't think it was possible for this turd ACB to sink any lower, but behold.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Come on Alley? republicans are not more dangerous than Al Qaeda....the Taliban yes but not Al Qaeda.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

In Response to Re: Republicans are more dangerous than Al Qaeda:
    [QUOTE]Come on Alley? republicans are not more dangerous than Al Qaeda....the Taliban yes but not Al Qaeda.
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but then i think of the coward bombs and shots taken by abortion clinics and doctors from the right. It makes you wonder if they can go to the extreme of killing to defend life (lol) what other extremes will they go to .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Republicans are more dangerous than Al Qaeda : You suggesting that all turban wearers are Al Qaeda? Racist!  Hater!
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Awe, did I hurt some republican feelings on here? Go ahead, call Rush for your rightwing counseling.....

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

We need to start ignoring these types of posts. If no one responds then eventually they'll go away.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]We need to start ignoring these types of posts. If no one responds then eventually they'll go away.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]

Oh the same game plan used by the right on truth and facts. Ignore them they go away.

Tell me pinky if you really feel that way why did you find the need to post in the thread ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Taliban suppress women much like republicans
    Taliban hate the arts much like republicans
    Taliban hate education much like republicans
    Taliban hate ethnic mixing much like republicans
    Taliban hate gays much like republicans
    Taliban hate free speech and opinion much like republicans

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Tell me pinky if you really feel that way why did you find the need to post in the thread ?

I thought that was pretty obvious....duh!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

"Taliban suppress women much like republicans"

Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, and the many women of the tea party look at you with surprise.

"Taliban hate the arts much like republicans"

Oh, okay, I'll tell my daughter that she isn't supposed to love Yo Yo Ma and Susan Milan.

"Taliban hate education much like republicans"

William F. Buckley is spinning in his grave.

"Taliban hate ethnic mixing much like republicans"

Mario Rubio, Alan West, Bobby Jindal, and Nikki Haley are all wondering what planet you came from.

"Taliban hate gays much like republicans"

The folks from the Log Cabin Republicans wonder why apologists for the Sharia laws that are used to flog and hang gays seem to always be from the left?

"Taliban hate free speech and opinion much like republicans"

Which is why democrats are so opposed to the Fairness Doctrine, always support conservative speakers on campus and never never try to drown out conservative speakers at conservative rallies (especially not 14 year old girls.)