Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Re: Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic

In Response to Re: Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic:
    In Response to Re: Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic :  Somewhere in your list of Bush messes is the national debt. You might park that one since the Messiah has gone ape sh*t and burried this country in debt of 9 trillion into the forseeable future. Posted by Ohhhhh-Bammy

That was Bush, Bammo.  Obama added $787 billion to the figure and most of it hasn't even been spent yet.  You seem to forget that Bush added over a trillion in just his last month.  Kind of a donkey punch for the country to remember him by.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

In Response to Re: Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic :  remember, Bush inherited a recession, Posted by sk8ter2008

Um, no he didn't.  He was already President by October 2001.  Had been for a while.
    He didn't inherit 9/11 either.  I'm pretty sure he was already President by September 2001.

Oh, and New York City was targeted on 9/11/01.  London was hit 4 years later.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

In Response to Re: Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic : Hummm, I remember algore and bush debating the best way out of the recession in the 00 campaign debates.
    posted by sk8ter2008

You misremember.  The recession started Q3 in 2001.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

In Response to Re: Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic : Let me help you remember: http://www.forbes.com/forbes/1998/1228/6214072a.html and The NBER's Business Cycle Dating Committee has determined that a peak in business activity occurred in the U.S. economy in March 2001. A peak marks the end of an expansion and the beginning of a recession. The determination of a peak date in March is thus a determination that the expansion that began in March 1991 ended in March 2001 and a recession began.
    Posted by sk8ter2008

The rest of the article would have said that the NBER's definition is not the generally accepted one and that it was later deemed by the NBER in 2004 that the recession really started in 1999 so as to start during Clinton's term instead of 3 months into Bush's due to political pressure exerted on the group.

Google "early 2000s recession" or "US recession of 2001-2002" for more commentary.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

In Response to Re: Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic : Are you S0ftsquash?
    Posted by movingtarget2

How paranoid are you? First you think movingtarget33 is me and now S0ftsquash!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In Response to Re: Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic : Organized crime?  You mean like Crips and Bloods?  Or Capote?  Capote's been dead a while.
    Posted by movingtarget2

When was Capote involved in organized crime?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

In Response to Re: Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic : When was Capote involved in organized crime?
    Posted by brat13

You didn't know Capote was a writer AND a mob boss??? LOL!!! And I thought movingtarget was suppose to be smart....well at least that's what he tells everyone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

In Response to Re: Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic : That was Bush, Bammo.  Obama added $787 billion to the figure and most of it hasn't even been spent yet.  You seem to forget that Bush added over a trillion in just his last month.  Kind of a donkey punch for the country to remember him by.
    Posted by movingtarget2

It must be terribly difficult for you to understand but the 'projected' cost for HC over 10 years will TOP 9 trillion. That's ONLY the current number.. no doubt BIG government will find ways to increase that estimate.

Why hasn't the approved money been spent?
    What benefits have been realized?
    What has it been spent on?
    Who has benefitted? 

Sing the Bush song for us please. Follow that up with the racist number. Then wrap it all up with the Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm number. 

It must be automatic by now.. Bush, racist, the "children"

Darn, I think you broke the spinometer.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thaddeus50. Show Thaddeus50's posts

In Response to Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic : We are happy that we lost the Olympics because we think Chicago is an embarrassment to our nation.  We know it would have been a free for all for the corrupt hacks that run Chicago and that it would have cost American taxpayers billions and only made Obama, the Mayor, the Governor, the unions, ACORN et al. wealthy at our expense. Mitt Romney was the only guy to make money running an Olympic game.  Chicago isn't capable. ...and it was great to see Obama put himself out there and lose so big.  He over estimates his popularity.  Has he seen his own poll numbers?? Even the French are calling Obama useless and weak....I have to admit..he has fallen from the graces of the world and our country faster than any of us could have fantasized.  A lame duck in 8 months...is that a record??? I love how Obama spent all that time in Denmark and only carved out 25 minutes for the Commanding General of Afghanistan on Air Force One.  25 minutes???  It takes me longer than that to get shoes and coats on the kids and get them in their car seats. I bet anything Obama breaks out in hives every time he is alone in a room with a decorated four star general....and not for the same reason that patriotic Americans might have a similar reaction......
    Posted by macnh1

The U.S. is now the most respected nation in the world, as reported in the news today, based on international polling.  Last year we ranked seventh, behind, among others, France, Germany and Japan.  Obama's star power and repudiation of the bullying tactics of Bush/Cheney has produced the largest jump in this poll for any nation since the poll's inception.

If you break out in hives in the presence of a general, it may indicate something other than "patriotism."  You might want to consult your primary care physician, or a psychiatrist.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

In Response to Re: Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic : The U.S. is now the most respected nation in the world, as reported in the news today, based on international polling.  Last year we ranked seventh, behind, among others, France, Germany and Japan.  Obama's star power and repudiation of the bullying tactics of Bush/Cheney has produced the largest jump in this poll for any nation since the poll's inception. If you break out in hives in the presence of a general, it may indicate something other than "patriotism."  You might want to consult your primary care physician, or a psychiatrist.
    Posted by Thaddeus56

"The U.S. is now the most respected nation in the world"

Based on what? We haven't done anything!
    Seventh place ranking last year despite Bush still being in charge. You'd think the US would have been much lower. Especially based on the way people like you whine about how much we're hated because of Bush.
    Seems to me these polls mean jack shiite.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

In Response to Re: Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic : " The U.S. is now the most respected nation in the world " Based on what? We haven't done anything! Seventh place ranking last year despite Bush still being in charge. You'd think the US would have been much lower. Especially based on the way people like you whine about how much we're hated because of Bush. Seems to me these polls mean jack shiite.
    Posted by dexter67

Correction... The Messiah Administration has accomplished .. kissing the Azzes of every nation on earth... and apologizing for being a world leader.

Pucker up boys... or is it boyz ??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbenj. Show jbenj's posts

Your question is akin to:  Why do all democrats want us to lose in Iraq and Afghanistan.  You are lumping all Repubs in with a more extreme group.  All dems don't follow Cindy Sheehan, right?  The bottom line, whether you like it or not, the Repubs will own the House next year.  The majority of people consider themselves conservative.  You can try and paint repubs as racists and "unpatriotic", but that does not change the fact that the large majority of americans reject the far left agenda. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbenj. Show jbenj's posts

You are a joke.  I am sure you attribute the internet boom to Clinton, and the balanced budget to Clinton.  The budget that was passed by a repub contolled congress.  You are one of those dumb lemmings that like to pick and choose the good things, attributing them to dems, and all bad to repubs.  You are jaded and an asz.  Try being just a but more real.  And enjoy the republican controlled house next year.  WHich you probably don't understand, because you think everyone is a liberal like MA.  Truth is, most people (the majority) hates the far left agenda.  Did you hear the report yesterday that 51% of our population pays no incme tax.  The other 49% are responsible for paying for EVERYTHING.  You wait and see what happens in the next few years.  Those who work and do the righ things are going to rise up and revolt against the lazy, whining far left. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

In Response to Re: Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic : The U.S. is now the most respected nation in the world, as reported in the news today, based on international polling.  Last year we ranked seventh, behind, among others, France, Germany and Japan.  Obama's star power and repudiation of the bullying tactics of Bush/Cheney has produced the largest jump in this poll for any nation since the poll's inception. If you break out in hives in the presence of a general, it may indicate something other than "patriotism."  You might want to consult your primary care physician, or a psychiatrist.
    Posted by Thaddeus56

We elect a President of the United States to look after the interests of our country. We do not elect a "President of the World".
    Whether this poll has any validity or not, this is not the President's job description , to have "star power"...
     What you call 'bullying tactics' meant Bush was doing his job and looking out for America's interests.
    I hope President Obama cares more about Americans than left wing Euro-trash hero worshippers...apparently not...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Posted by Thaddeus56

First cite that poll

The cite any repudiation of Bush policy that Obama has done.

Or run away.  Your choice

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

In Response to Re: Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic : How paranoid are you? First you think movingtarget33 is me and now S0ftsquash!
    Posted by dexter67

I'll get it right eventually, Daisy.  Btw, I knew you weren't MT33 but expected the real MT33 to see that and feel slighted and drop a clue.  MT33 has about 50 IQ points on you, and its obvious.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

In Response to Re: Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic : When was Capote involved in organized crime?
    Posted by brat13

Mea Culpa point goes to Brat.
    You got me.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

In Response to Re: Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic : It must be terribly difficult for you to understand but the 'projected' cost for HC over 10 years will TOP 9 trillion. That's ONLY the current number.. no doubt BIG government will find ways to increase that estimate. Why hasn't the approved money been spent? What benefits have been realized? What has it been spent on? Who has benefitted?  Sing the Bush song for us please. Follow that up with the racist number. Then wrap it all up with the Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm number.  It must be automatic by now.. Bush, racist, the "children" Darn, I think you broke the spinometer.   
    Posted by Ohhhhh-Bammy

Health care reform will cost 9 trillion over 10 years?  Wow.  And I though deflation was the problem of the day.  In a couple weeks the cost went up 10 times.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

In Response to Re: Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic :  Sing the Bush song for us please. Follow that up with the racist number. Then wrap it all up with the Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm number.  It must be automatic by now.. Bush, racist, the "children" Darn, I think you broke the spinometer.   
    Posted by Ohhhhh-Bammy

Now that is just the drugs talking.  I'll give you a mulligan.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

In Response to Re: Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic : I'll get it right eventually, Daisy.  Btw, I knew you weren't MT33 but expected the real MT33 to see that and feel slighted and drop a clue.  MT33 has about 50 IQ points on you, and its obvious.
    Posted by movingtarget2

Spin, spin, spin.....yeowwwwwwww

Capote right??? LOL....dumba55

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

In Response to Re: Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic : Spin, spin, spin.....yeowwwwwwww Capote right??? LOL....dumba55
    Posted by dexter67

A single letter typo makes me a dumba55?  What about every post you've ever made?  Much more than a single letter.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

In Response to Re: Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic : First cite that poll The cite any repudiation of Bush policy that Obama has done. Or run away.  Your choice
    Posted by GreginMedford

Who'd have guessed choice 3?

Tough one that was

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget33. Show movingtarget33's posts

In Response to Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic:
    Why are republicans so over joyed because the USA lost the olympics?? It doesn't make sense.  This would be great for the US and add money to our country.  In ussual selfish and unpatriotic mode the republicans are giddy over the USA not hosting the olympica and even tried everything to get the US rejected. This doesn't make sense and shows the true colors of the republicans... they don't care about america at all.  This is completely different from an obama policy that fails because you disagree with obama policy.  This shows how truely childish, unpatriotic, and treasonist republicans truely are. You are happy that the US doesn't host the olympics, but you aren't unhappy that bush lost 2 wars against 3rd world countries, caused the biggest financial crisis ever, or ran the US into the ground? SHAME
    Posted by fancy-shamanski

Bush lost 2 wars?  Caused the biggest financial crisis ever? Ran the US into the ground?   Boy, where was the Dem-controlled congress (since 2006)?

You can really talk some sh  it

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Brother from another mother.  I've missed you.  Thanks for coming out of that one thread to play.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget33. Show movingtarget33's posts

In Response to Re: Republicans are Sick and Twisted... and unpatriotic : I'll get it right eventually, Daisy.  Btw, I knew you weren't MT33 but expected the real MT33 to see that and feel slighted and drop a clue.  MT33 has about 50 IQ points on you, and its obvious.
    Posted by movingtarget2

clue:   I am you, you are me.  BDC knows we are one.

Sections
Shortcuts