REPUBLICANS FAIL.........AGAIN!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

REPUBLICANS FAIL.........AGAIN!!!!!!

YUP I AM GLOATING!!!!

SO IS THIS IS WHAT SCHADENFREUDE FEELS LIKE???????????

I LOVE HEARING THE WINGNUTS WHINE!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

Re: REPUBLICANS FAIL.........AGAIN!!!!!!

Congratulations, enjoy your win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

I'd like to give a special shout out to President Carter's grandson, James Carter IV.  If Gov. Romney had not been caught on tape with that 47% comment, I believe he would have been elected. 

That tape was truly a moment of truth that helped voters realize what defined this "Etch A Sketch" shape-shifting candidate.  The real Romney is the guy that speaks behind closed doors.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd like to give a special shout out to President Carter's grandson, James Carter IV.  If Gov. Romney had not been caught on tape with that 47% comment, I believe he would have been elected. 

That tape was truly a moment of truth that helped voters realize what defined this "Etch A Sketch" shape-shifting candidate.  The real Romney is the guy that speaks behind closed doors.

[/QUOTE]

SO TRUE, SO TRUE!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

In response to BetheKoolaid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Congratulations, enjoy your win.

[/QUOTE]

I WILL SAVOR THE WIN.

THANK YOU!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Here is hoping that the POTUS actually goes to Bill Clinton for direction. For it was Bill who in his second term moved to the center as he discovered it was his only way to govern.

I also hope all those other folks in the Senate and House of Representatives wake the he11 up and also move to the center to fix this country.

As for the overall election it is not who is the president but who we put in congress. As we continue to vote in the same old people why would we ever expect any change in what happens.

I'm 62 been voting since 1971 when I turned 21 and have NEVER voted along any party line as opposed to 75% of the country. The issue is that 75% always vote Dem or Rep which is the actual problem. They never believe that others like libertarians or the Green Party or etc...actually may have the right answers.

Since 1971 energy independence, taxes, welfare, medicare, medicaid, and many other things have been talked about but not fixed. Despite thousands of regulations and laws the things being discussed now are the same things that were disucussed going back to 1971 and before. AND THEY HAVE GOTTEN WORSE.

So continue to vote for the same old people and continue to get the same old same old.

This country watches as other countries continually vote in people we believe are bad people. Then you see the media and oursleves say why do they do that....Guess what folks we do the same damn thing. The worse part is we actually have a vote that can count whereas many other country's citizens don't.

8. This post has been removed.