Rice does the wise thing and bails. Maybe she can do more than read Barrys scripts.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Rice does the wise thing and bails. Maybe she can do more than read Barrys scripts.

Change the topic to you........ you're out there aren't you ? Don't you get it......... I'm using you as a punchline you fool !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Rice does the wise thing and bails. Maybe she can do more than read Barrys scripts.

Change the topic to you........ you're out there aren't you ? Don't you get it......... I'm using you as a punchline you fool !

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Hey zer O I don't have time to read your boring manifestos about how bad the reasonable people in our country are ....... I engage you for the sh.ts and giggles.

Have another Old Milwaukee or Pickwick Ale or Krazy Ks (Kroger) or whatever swill that you drink.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

The Secretary of State is considered the second most powerful position in the US Government.  Obviously the righties were terrified by the thought that the 2 most powerful positions in the US Government being filled by African Americans.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Secretary of State is considered the second most powerful position in the US Government.  Obviously the righties were terrified by the thought that the 2 most powerful positions in the US Government being filled by African Americans.

[/QUOTE]

Generalize much DW ? Put down the race card and address the topic.

Still trying to figure out whether Rice is a script reading lackey or a liar.

Both qualification for Sec of State.

[/QUOTE]

Rice is a Liar?  Are you referencing the Rice who counseled W to invade Iraq when she was the NSA and still got approved to be the SOS?  How can anyone be a worse SOS than her? 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Mrs. Clinton is the quarry.

Read the feed that the foot soldiers are delivering here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

NO MO O doesn't believe there was ever a youtube video.  

He/she doesn't believe it was aired on Egyptian television, or that it gathered steam on facebook and other social media outlets, or that the planned protests were covered in news media throughout the region on 9/10.

He/she doesn't believe there were protests at 19 Embassies across the Middle East and Europe.

He/she doesn't believe that there were protests at Google headquarters in London.

He/she doesn't believe eye-witness reports or reports from Libyan officials that there were protestors at the scene.

He/she does believe that Al Qaeda had been plotting for months or years to attack a tiny consulate in Benghazi on the anniversary of 9/11.  He/she believes attacking a tiny consulate 7,000 miles from US soil would remind everybody how powerful Al Qaeda remains.

He/she cannot explain how this masterfully planned Al Qaeda attack resulted in the US ambassador being recovered by Libyan civilians and brought, still alive, to a local hospital.

He/she believes this youtube story was fabricated by the administration to help Obama win re-election.  He/she believes the press, the CIA and Ansar al Sharia are all complicit in this scheme.

He/she believes fox news reports that nobody was sent to help the Ambassador, despite the fact that two of the four Americans killed were members of response teams, and one of those killed was 600 miles away in Tripoli when the attack started.

He/she feels that he/she is correct, logical, intelligent and non-partisan in his/her beliefs, and that Susan Rice is a lying POS.

Good luck with that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

The loyal opposition had the facts - that it was an attack on the embassy, that it was all and only al Qaeda, that Ambassador Stevens had no protection (the SEALs should have been in uniform?), that the ambassador was sodomized, that the ambassador's body was dragged through the streets, that no response was sent - long before the president "didn't" call it "terrorism" a day after it happened.  Especially the Murdoch&Ailes and EIB network sales forces, and the two foot soldiers who delivered them here. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No way Scott "Stolen Valor"   Brown will ever be a senator again . His only chance would be if he  moves to a state full of nit-wits !

SEMPER FI !

[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised and disappointed that you question the resolve of someone who has served the Guard for more than 20 years, just because they have an R after their name.  Brown has more active time then Kerry in his self documentary service had.

[/QUOTE]

Why are you surprise and disappointed in me. I just telling it as it is.

Brown should change his name to Walter Mitty because his whole military career is a fantasy. While America has been in more scraps in the last 32 years than Shawn Thorrnton has been in during his career Brown has never once seen combat.  When you see his photos of him wearing clean cammies and giving the thumb ups sign he might as well being giving us vets the Digit 3.  Do you think he knows what it is like to have taken another human being's life ? Do you think he knows what it's like to have been up close and personnal to bodily harm ? He's the one who has made being a career military officer a reason to vote for him. He's the one who calls himself the most qualified soldier in our state.  By protraying himself as a soldier he making little of what the job of a fighting man is really all bout. BTW I been out for awhile now and without a doubt I can still show him what being a Soldier or in my case an 0311 is all about.

As for Kerry the U.S.N. just doesn't hand out Silver and Bronze Stars(Bronze Star with a V) to a sailor for just doing what is expected of a him. Those awards are given to those who has EARNED them for displaying GALLANTRY WHILE IN ACTION !

[/QUOTE]

So all of the military who train and fly, who work on ships or at logistic posts; their efforts don't count; its only if you seen some "real" action and had you personal videographer there to document your horrific sand grain schrapnel wounds.  As much as I appreciate your service as a USMC Grunt, your disdain for a 20 yr plus guardsman's service is troubling.

18. This post has been removed.