Right on cue.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

Right on cue.........

Doing what a good lap-dog should do, on point and on cue.........this guy is clearly one of the worst people ever, doing this country an injustice.

Famously tingly MSNBC host Chris Matthews decided the whole race came down to, well, race. In one of the more outlandish rants of an outlandish career, Matthews said the right hates Obama more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda, according to The Hill. The rant is too priceless to edit:

“I think they hate Obama. They want him out of the White House more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda. Their No. 1 enemy in the world right now, on the right, is their hatred, hatred for Obama. And we can go into that about the white working class in the South and looking at these numbers we're getting the last couple days about racial hatred in many cases … this isn't about being a better president, they want to get rid of this president,’ he said.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/23/post-debate-msnbcs-matthews-claims-romney-supporters-fueled-by-racial-hatred/#ixzz2A7sSnlpP

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Re: Right on cue.........

Matthews is a generally a tool, but there is a lot of truth to his statement.

I submit to you this message board as my proof.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I don't think they hate Obama per se.  I think they would hate any democrat sitting in Oval Office.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't think they hate Obama per se.  I think they would hate any democrat sitting in Oval Office.

[/QUOTE]

Find one with honesty and you have my attention.... if you can.

[/QUOTE]

Touche.  You got me there.  And I suppose the scale is overwhelmed with honest Republicans.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Matthews is a generally a tool, but there is a lot of truth to his statement.

I submit to you this message board as my proof.

[/QUOTE]

Well, if you agree with his premise, then you get lumped in with his ilk.

He's a horrible human being for such a statement, and so are you!  I knew it was going to come down to this, I'm just surprised it was pulled so early, I was thinking NEXT Tuesday, a week from the election.

You all suk, if you agree with this terd.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

Don't hold your breath, they will only use it when convenient, or when needed to deflect or get the last word.  Actual evidence will not be produced, I'm sure, and here are the players for round one of:

Show the racism!

let's go boys and girls, all of you......12-airhead, WDYWN, loser-99, Rueben, Alley-puddy, bill-the-puddy-tat, slo-gag, and break-wind, hmmmm did I miss anyone?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

I don't believe main-stream republicans are any more racist than main-stream Dems, but the outrage over the claim shows a lack of historical perspective.  The civil rights act was passed in 1964.  Just look at an electoral map in 1960 vs 1964.  Alabama, Georgia, SC, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas - these used to be Democratic states, and these are the states that carried Kennedy to victory in 1960.  In 64, other than Goldwater's home state of AZ, the only states to vote Republican were LA, MS, AL, GA & SC.  

The reality is there wouldn't be much of a Republican party at all without white racism, and though guys like Romney may not be on board with it, they do what they have to to stay competitive.  I don't think Romney has any love of guns, but he's obliged to hunt the occasional "varmint".  I don't think he has any interest in outlawing abortion, but he has to play the game to stay in the game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

"The reality is there wouldn't be much of a Republican party at all without white racism"

You really wrote this?

Your proof would have been a good thing next time, just referencing a few states flipping during the 60's doesn't cut it.

You are using it as a crutch or an excuse, plain and simple.  You throw the word around without even undertanding the meaning, or the ramifications when it is used.

Much like the rest, sadly.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Playing the race card with Obama is the last desperate act of someone who is not getting their way; a final act of weakness.

There is a lot to not like about Obama's policies which drives those right of center to want change we can believe in.  Regardless of his Bush Doctrine foreign ploicy; he is still very liberal on domestic issues, and his economic policies haven't worked over the past 3-1/2 yrs.  Just treading water isn't good enough the public is tired of the economic malaise.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Playing the race card with Obama is the last desperate act of someone who is not getting their way; a final act of weakness.

There is a lot to not like about Obama's policies which drives those right of center to want change we can believe in.  Regardless of his Bush Doctrine foreign ploicy; he is still very liberal on domestic issues, and his economic policies haven't worked over the past 3-1/2 yrs.  Just treading water isn't good enough the public is tired of the economic malaise.

[/QUOTE]

Treading water?

Note that he is treading water with misleading employment numbers, purposely inaccurate inflation numbers, and even then, he is only treading water.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to cookie-rojas' comment:
    [QUOTE]

"The reality is there wouldn't be much of a Republican party at all without white racism"

You really wrote this?

Your proof would have been a good thing next time, just referencing a few states flipping during the 60's doesn't cut it.

You are using it as a crutch or an excuse, plain and simple.  You throw the word around without even undertanding the meaning, or the ramifications when it is used.

[/QUOTE]

During the 60s?  You mean immediately following the passage of the civil rights act.  These states went from the bluest of the blue to the reddest of the red.  Strom Thurmond and many congressmen switched parties.  You don't have to have an ounce of racism in you to admit this political reality, but if you're denying it, you don't have an ounce of reality in you.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

In response to slomag's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You really wrote this?

[/QUOTE]

During the 60s?  You mean immediately following the passage of the civil rights act.  These states went from the bluest of the blue to the reddest of the red.  Strom Thurmond and many congressmen switched parties.  You don't have to have an ounce of racism in you to admit this political reality, but if you're denying it, you don't have an ounce of reality in you.

[/QUOTE]

Admitting that some states and senators switched affiliation is one thing, claiming a party wouldn't exisit without "white racism" is ridiculous.

Sure there was still racism in the south, the north too, but not soley by the GOP,  Sen Robert Byrd comes to mind, but hey I digress.

Chris Mathews is saying that the GOP is racist against Obama, what say you?

Still, to Pinky's point, no proof on the boards. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

12-airhead, WDYWN, loser-99, Rueben, Alley-puddy, bill-the-puddy-tat, slo-gag, and break-wind, hmmmm did I miss anyone?

Awwwww. See what he did with the names? Cute?

Wait, what's this? I don't get a tee-hee joke name?

[/QUOTE]

BDC keeps making me edit d-i-k-h-e-d

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't think Romney has any love of guns, but he's obliged to hunt the occasional "varmint".  I don't think he has any interest in outlawing abortion, but he has to play the game to stay in the game.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You really wrote this?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Admitting that some states and senators switched affiliation is one thing, claiming a party wouldn't exisit without "white racism" is ridiculous.

Sure there was still racism in the south, the north too, but not soley by the GOP,  Sen Robert Byrd comes to mind, but hey I digress.

Chris Mathews is saying that the GOP is racist against Obama, what say you?

Still, to Pinky's point, no proof on the boards. 

[/QUOTE]

Well, if those states turned blue to red due to racism, then it goes to follow that on other issues they fell more in line with Democrats.  These aren't just the reddest states - these are the poorest states in the nation.  These are the 47%.  If they voted only for their own self-interest, they would always go Democrat.

So what I was saying was without the support of the states the flipped due to racism, the Republicans would never be on equal footing with the Democratic party.  They would never have the votes in a national election, and they would never have the numbers in Congress.

I don't see much racism on this board either, but this is Massachussetts.  I did see it in 2008 in Louisiana, when I visited there for a wedding.  People down there referreed to Obama as an Arab!  I'm not talking about that woman at the McCain town hall - it was a predominent sentiment in this small LA town.  

25. This post has been removed.