RIGHT WING LOOKS LIKE A BUNCH OF LOSERS!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

RIGHT WING LOOKS LIKE A BUNCH OF LOSERS!!

Obama achieved in two years what Bush and Cheney couldn't do in 8.

GOP can't use it's "soft on terrorism" argument any longer when it comes to Obama.

The right wing will try to down play the killing of Osama Bin Laden.   They have too.   The premise that the Republicans are better equipped for national defense is one of the major issues they campaign on to get the swing vote.  

What's is sad is that this is a major event in Amercian history.  It's closure to one of the most troubling chapters in our History.   Instead of giving the President and the military which he commands praise for their hard work, they will try to politicize this issue and downplay it for their own personal gain.

The GOP doesn't care about America.  They only care about how much control they have over it.

So pathetic.  So unAmerican.  

Shame on anyone who plays politics with this.  

Give credit where  credit is due, or shut up.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

Re: RIGHT WING LOOKS LIKE A BUNCH OF LOSERS!!

Great argument.

One point your missing.

Waterboarding is torture.   Waterboarding didn't provide any solid intelligence if it did, Osama would have been killed in 2003 when they got the info.  

There is also no evidence that shows the CIA couldn't have gotten the info without torture.   The FBI interrogators who were questioning the "high level agents" of Al Qaeda thought that the torture didn't help at all.

Your whinning is pointless.    Your politics are petty and your point is moot.

Obama got Bin Laden.  Bush and Cheney couldn't.

Thank god for Democrats!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

And the "na na na naaaa naaaa" posts continue from the Left.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Give credit where  credit is due, or shut up.

You mean like this?
    http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/RepublicansApplaudbinLaden-sDeath/2011/05/02/id/394792

Doesn't seem like the Righ-wing is downplaying it. You seem to be getting yourself into a tizzy over something that hasn't happened yet. Yes, there are going to be individuals who are idiots. But so far majority of Right-wing has done nothing but praise the situation. Hell, I even fatbag Limbaugh praised Obama.

How about YOU give credit where credit is due and not accuse the Right of doing something it's NOT doing?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cathbunk. Show cathbunk's posts

To my fellow "wingnuts:"  can you lead me to a reply where anyone on the left has added a note of thanks to President Bush? I have noted many of us "wingnuts" adding a note of thanks to President Obama.

I think it speaks volumes of the left, and why they will never amount to more than cheerleaders.