Right Wing Trolls in Mass Panic as Election Day arrives

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Right Wing Trolls in Mass Panic as Election Day arrives

Given the number of discussions started in this forum today by the Right wing trolls about how unfair the elections are, one can only assume they are already laying the ground work for the reasons ( excuses) for a Romney loss.

If they were confident in their guy, we would not see these types of "discussions".

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Re: Right Wing Trolls in Mass Panic as Election Day arrives

I don't read all the discussions. Was angryguy talking about voter fraud and intimidation? Election officials throwing elections?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

Given the number of discussions started in this forum today by the Right wing trolls about how unfair the elections are, one can only assume they are already laying the ground work for the reasons ( excuses) for a Romney loss.

If they were confident in their guy, we would not see these types of "discussions".

Don't look now but....you're trolling

Shining a flashlight on the rat isn't the same thing as being the rat.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Whatever you need to say to convince yourself....

truth is a strong persuader

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Whatever you need to say to convince yourself....

truth is a strong persuader

Let me know when you actually speak it

You don't need me to speak it. All you have to do is look at the discussions started in the forum today by Nomoo, tvvoter, etc.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Generally, I don't care about the trolling on either side and I rarely read angryguys rants. Simply stating that the confidence of the right wing trolls seams to be weakening now that we are at zero hour. You would agree there's a theme with their choice of discussion topics, would you not?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

2 discussions on Black panthers = implication of voter intimidation

1 discussion on how the Sec. of State condones voter fraud as long as it's dem. As a bonus, there is the assumption without proof that MA allows illegal immigrants to vote as part of a widespread voter fraud scheme

Add that to the discussion on how the UN somehow wants to oversee the US election process and that spells a theme in my book. There is still hours to go to boot.

ETA - the latest about the GOP inspectors being thrown out in PA. ( coincidentally a swing state). Like I said, the day is still young.

Lest I forget about TheObstinateOne's Howard Dean thread, tho I understand he was trying to add balance ( hence the good effort comment)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Ok Sigmund Freud lol

How do you explain that these discussions happen every election and voter fraud while never proven to be a deciding factor in a national election is a serious threat to any democracy?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

Ok Sigmund Freud lol

How do you explain that these discussions happen every election and voter fraud while never proven to be a deciding factor in a national election is a serious threat to any democracy?

It's not a serious threat to ours tho. I think you have your shrinks mixed up.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

So intimidation and fraud are the same now?

A comedian warning some one and fraud are the same?

Ohio accidently or otherwise posting early results too early are fraud?

The constitution concerns for UN activity are fraud?

You guys crack me up!!

I am very confident in a Romney Ryan victory!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Except when they are things that didn't really happen. Some people will believe anything the internets tell them to believe!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts