2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Right Wing Trolls in Mass Panic as Election Day arrives

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tvoter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ohio inadvertantly post Romney with 92,000 vote lead in early voters; pulls it minutes later.

Whoa! If the UN is monitoring our polling places, its illegal

Black Pantehrs back in Philly polling stations with billy clubs!

Douglas Wilder (first black gov) and Obama supporter in 08; refuses to endorse Obama again!

Former DNC Chair Howard Dean: The Only Way We Lose Is Through Fraud

New Black Panthers News

Bill Galvin follows Eric (coat) Holders lead... prosecute no Dem (legal or not)

Bill Maher Warns Romney Supporters:

Elected GOP inspectors in PA being thrown out and replaced with DNC inspectors by the DNC judge!? tvoter

[/QUOTE]

So intimidation and fraud are the same now?

A comedian warning some one and fraud are the same?

Ohio accidently or otherwise posting early results too early are fraud?

The constitution concerns for UN activity are fraud?

You guys crack me up!!

I am very confident in a Romney Ryan victory!! 

[/QUOTE]

Who said one and the same? Lol. It's just that a few of you are outright exploding today. An endless streams of "Democrats are evil" type posts.

[/QUOTE]

Yea, news stories about elections issues on election day are unheard of.......geez lol

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

NBP is in the news, and if ya can't figure out why, well...Duh! GOP monitors being blocked from their legal appointments was fixed by a JUDGE, and the slimey dems who tried to steal their seats by force are on the street crying. The UN monitoring thread is mine.  If you want to selectively enforce LBJ's Voter Rights Act, and stay mum, then stay mum.  Its ILLEGAL (is that a big word or something?). We discuss things like Politics in the forum we call Politics. Now skip all the lefty threads about voting machines in Ohio, Florida . . . since they go back 12 years. 

Geepers, the wingnuts are going beserk early.

Hey barbie, the Voter Rights Act is "selectively enforced" because it is "selectively written". Only 8 states fall under the  "covered jurisdictions" named in the Act.

[/QUOTE]

Oh no, you're back so, you got kicked out of the "inspector chair" you kicked some one else out of?

LMCAO!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tvoter's comment:

Oh no, you're back so, you got kicked out of the "inspector chair" you kicked some one else out of? LMCAO!!

Heh, heh, heh... you can put a whacko wingnut in every polling place in the country if you'd like, is ain't gonna change the inevitable...you idiots are goin to lose.

And the more whacko wingnut "inspectors" and "monitors" you have the less pathetic excuses you'll have come Nov 7th.

So keep laughing numbnuts, we'll see who has the last laugh.

[/QUOTE]

psst: We'll know before midnight that it is President Elect Romney!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Judging by a few early snafus, it's too bad Florida didn't pass that crucial "Polling Place/Poling Place" bill to place some voting centers in strip clubs.

Turnout would have been off-the-charts, especially in Tampa, where five-star bistros and ti**y bars co-exist in perfect harmony right next to each other.

Instead, I believe there is a voting station in the Florida Aquarium, which may open up claims of marine mammal bias (i.e. "govt sardine recipients") for the left.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Judging by the amount of wingnut responses to this thread, I would say the wolf is onto something.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Judging by the amount of wingnut responses to this thread, I would say the wolf is onto something.

[/QUOTE]

Yep. They were in full blown panic mode. For good reason.