R.I.P. Boston Phoenix

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

R.I.P. Boston Phoenix

It was another paper that was always sitting around my house when I was growing up along with other Boston Newspapers and that I continued to read into my late middle adulthood ........" boy" am I getting old !

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: R.I.P. Boston Phoenix

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

Another liberal rag bites the dust.  Is El Globo next?  Start diggin' the Herald

The only time I have the Hearld in my hand is when I'm out of TP !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

The Phoenix is still around?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Another tragic loss for progressive journalism; Craigslist took away its revenue from ads for hookers and phone sex.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Another tragic loss for progressive journalism; Craigslist took away its revenue from ads for hookers and phone sex.

How would you know ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

Another liberal rag bites the dust.  Is El Globo next?  Start diggin' the Herald

The only time I have the Hearld in my hand is when I'm out of TP !

The Herald is really terrible..the only thing I like about it is the landscape of it. Much more user friendly than traditional newspapers...but the Herald is usually short on facts and long on sensationalism.

I don't always agree with the viewpoint of the Globe..but their Sunday paper is difficult to beat. The articles are always well written and comprehensive.

I actually thought the Phoenix has bit the dust some time ago..I guess this was part of their problem.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

for an underground paper, i read boston after dark, growing up. never did like the phoenix but it was used to promote local events  

Sections
Shortcuts