Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

R.I.P. Dave Brubeck

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

R.I.P. Dave Brubeck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3X8JGhDQn8

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: R.I.P. Dave Brubeck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43T0HdVNOD8

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:

Good political topic

He was a National Treasure !

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

I have Brubeck's timeless; Take Five from his Time Out album on my Ipod.  It always put me in a good mood.  I put it on the radio when commuting and when I finally get out of traffic cruise north; traffic free on I-95.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I used to practice my modern jazz dance lessons to Take Five when I was a kid, great stuff!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Two music giants in days, Dave Brubeck and Ravi Shankar.  What wonderful legacies.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMeffa. Show GreginMeffa's posts

In response to Robin39's comment:

I used to practice my modern jazz dance lessons to Take Five when I was a kid, great stuff!

Dancing in 5/4 is hard!

I wrote a disco song in 5/4 so that no one could dance to it and fall down.  Not a big seller

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

In response to Robin39's comment:

Dancing in 5/4 is hard!

I wrote a disco song in 5/4 so that no one could dance to it and fall down.  Not a big seller

Were you a member of Disco Express ?

Sections
Shortcuts