R.I.P. Dave Brubeck

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

R.I.P. Dave Brubeck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3X8JGhDQn8

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: R.I.P. Dave Brubeck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43T0HdVNOD8

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good political topic

[/QUOTE]

He was a National Treasure !

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

I have Brubeck's timeless; Take Five from his Time Out album on my Ipod.  It always put me in a good mood.  I put it on the radio when commuting and when I finally get out of traffic cruise north; traffic free on I-95.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I used to practice my modern jazz dance lessons to Take Five when I was a kid, great stuff!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Two music giants in days, Dave Brubeck and Ravi Shankar.  What wonderful legacies.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's that type of logic that defies ... logic.

File under Entertainment.

[/QUOTE]

Get a life, No Mo.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Robin39's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I used to practice my modern jazz dance lessons to Take Five when I was a kid, great stuff!

[/QUOTE]

Dancing in 5/4 is hard!

I wrote a disco song in 5/4 so that no one could dance to it and fall down.  Not a big seller

[/QUOTE]

Were you a member of Disco Express ?