RNC Afraid of Hillary

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: RNC Afraid of Hillary

My moonbat fan club is very active this morning.....

No one can rant expletives and personal insults better than tolerant progressives, that is for sure.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

"Ya'll keep screeching about first amendment rights and when someone from the opposite side wants to exercise it .."

Finally you said something sensible...you are right.. NBC and CNN are from the "opposite side", no question about it.

These networks want to exercise their First Amendment rights by shilling for Democrats. So let's not pretend they are objective journalists...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

No one can rant expletives and personal insults better than tolerant progressives, that is for sure.

You will be tolerant even if they have to beat it into you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Careful, or else I'll oppress you some more!

Mwwwahahahaah!

You are oppressing us?

so that's how you do it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Your hero, Rush Slimebaugh, set the standard.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Perhaps Huntsman should run as a socially liberal moderately conservative Democrat?

I'd like to see that.

Quick, tell NBC Huntsman switched parties...the ensuing miniseries will feature Robert Redford or George Clooney playing the quiet but cerebral Mormon,  in the story of a heroic man unafraid to stand up against evil (Republicans).....

If you can't change something form the inside then maybe you have to change it from the outside.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Well Hilary has a lot of positives and negatives; which is why she was close but no cigar last time (believe me there was no pun intended as I typed this).  I was a Hillary supporter and felt she had done a good job at Secretary of State until Benghazi, I hold her accountable for a lot of this mess.  The GOP now has some great shrill and wacky footage from CNN's show last night to use as she rants at the Congressional hearing screaming "what difference does it make if the Beghazi attack was the result of a video or the result of some guys just out for a walk" (WTF?).

Hillary was done in by a better Axelrod 2008 campaign and ground game that also did in McCain and later Romney.  Although McCain and Romney both made fatal flaws highlighted by Obama's media team the MSM.

So in the 2008 cycle we elected a man of color because the time was right and we found out that color trumped gender.  So is the next election about gender; if so Hillary is the strongest competitor unless gender is done in by LBGT.  After a while gender just gets trumped by anything else that is different.

...the man who really counts in the world is the doer,...  TR 1891

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcr400m. Show dcr400m's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:

Well Hilary has a lot of positives and negatives; which is why she was close but no cigar last time (believe me there was no pun intended as I typed this).  I was a Hillary supporter and felt she had done a good job at Secretary of State until Benghazi, I hold her accountable for a lot of this mess.  The GOP now has some great shrill and wacky footage from CNN's show last night to use as she rants at the Congressional hearing screaming "what difference does it make if the Beghazi attack was the result of a video or the result of some guys just out for a walk" (WTF?).

Hillary was done in by a better Axelrod 2008 campaign and ground game that also did in McCain and later Romney.  Although McCain and Romney both made fatal flaws highlighted by Obama's media team the MSM.

So in the 2008 cycle we elected a man of color because the time was right and we found out that color trumped gender.  So is the next election about gender; if so Hillary is the strongest competitor unless gender is done in by LBGT.  After a while gender just gets trumped by anything else that is different.

...the man who really counts in the world is the doer,...  TR 1891

What I really am troubled about that a lawsuit about a "anti-Hillary" film brought about Citizens United. If a case about these films to to the highly activist SCOTUS - what horrible travesty of justice will we get from protests now?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

If the productions were to be TRUTHFUL then the Republicans would gladly welcom e them.

But of course you are not going to get the truth about the samrtest woman in the world who managed to lose to Barack Obama from CNN and especially CNBC.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Interesting take from some Librul's...

RNC chair Reince Priebus blasted the programs as clear signs of political bias in favor of Clinton, and an unacceptable intrusion by the networks into the electoral process.

The different responses to his move saw some strange political bedfellows pop up.

Media Matters chair David Brock, for instance, sent a letter to NBC and CNN siding with Priebus, though for different reasons. Brock wrote that the timing of the programs "raises too many questions about fairness and conflicts of interest ahead of the 2016 election."

He added, "Is your network also prepared to respond to criticism it is not being fair to other potential candidates? How will your network respond to the right-wing noise machine that is already pressuring you to adopt its ideological lens on Clinton?"

Joining Brock was New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd, who wrote a piece called "Reince Is Right." Though she said Priebus was "goofy" to try to ban the films, she wrote that he was right to be worried about them:

Films can dramatically alter the way famous people are viewed, making them cooler, more glamorous, more sympathetic -- and the reverse. Clever filmmakers can offer up delicious soufflés of propaganda and storytelling, putting a new imprint on the historical record.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:

If the productions were to be TRUTHFUL then the Republicans would gladly welcom e them.

But of course you are not going to get the truth about the samrtest woman in the world who managed to lose to Barack Obama from CNN and especially CNBC.

You spelled "smartest" wrong.

Your smarterer, right?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

dems will win every presidential election....its a numbers thing....too many on welfare, too many on govt payrolls....with less than 50% of workers actually paying taxes it's all done....dems have been brilliant at dividing the nation and creating a nation of dependents.....it makes them unbeatable......

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Gotta love how some of you righties always generalize about all Dems or all liberals, accuse them of all sorts of evil machinations. And then conclude that they are the ones being "divisive."

How can one possibly "generalize" that Democrats are the Party of Government and try to buy votes by redistributing wealth? What a crazy notion! Why, to hint at any such notion is a "conspiracy theory"! That would be an "evil machination", if it were true.

Why, over the last 50 years on a local, state and national level, there may have been a million or so anecdotal instances of this, but better not generalize.
    Surely there are plenty of fiscally conservative Democrats out there (snicker)...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Gotta love how some of you righties always generalize about all Dems or all liberals, accuse them of all sorts of evil machinations. And then conclude that they are the ones being "divisive."

How can one possibly "generalize" that Democrats are the Party of Government and try to buy votes by redistributing wealth? What a crazy notion! Why, to hint at any such notion is a "conspiracy theory"! That would be an "evil machination", if it were true.

Why, over the last 50 years on a local, state and national level, there may have been a million or so anecdotal instances of this, but better not generalize.
    Surely there are plenty of fiscally conservative Democrats out there (snicker)...

We sit here at a point in time when Democrats have successfully fought to force us to buy healthcare, and they have the bells to say that they are not evils.

sheesh.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

We sit here at a point in time when Democrats have successfully fought to force us to buy healthcare, and they have the bells to say that they are not evils.

sheesh.

Must be awful for people to have piece of mind from having health coverage....

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to macnh1's comment:

the liberal agenda is completely focused on government dependence how can anyone say otherwise??  it has been very successful since Obama took office at reducing wealth, lowering wages, creating PART time jobs and adding more people to the public welfare system......and promoting illegal immigration and adding THEM to the dependency state.....its a brilliant strategy to maintain power for Democrats....that's a compliment...why are liberals offended by pointing out their success?????

Among the various lies here, the obvious is missing:

The dependence created by the financial crisis, i.e., capitalism run amok with impunity.

Instead, mac makes it personal/ideological and ignores the practical.

I don't deny the govt had its negligent hand in this, but there are NO innocent participants - right or left...except maybe the poor suckers who put their faith and savings into wall st. ponzi schemes and 401ks.

The really sad part is both parties - with a few rare exeptions - are letting it happen all over again.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Interesting.  As it turns out, Fox appears to be company that will be producing the Hillary movie for NBC.  Wonder if Priebus's threat applies to the Fox channels now too?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/10/business/media/fox-may-produce-clinton-biopic-reviled-by-gop.html?_r=0

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

In response to macnh1's comment:

the liberal agenda is completely focused on government dependence how can anyone say otherwise??  it has been very successful since Obama took office at reducing wealth, lowering wages, creating PART time jobs and adding more people to the public welfare system......and promoting illegal immigration and adding THEM to the dependency state.....its a brilliant strategy to maintain power for Democrats....that's a compliment...why are liberals offended by pointing out their success?????

Among the various lies here, the obvious is missing:

The dependence created by the financial crisis, i.e., capitalism run amok with impunity.

Instead, mac makes it personal/ideological and ignores the practical.

I don't deny the govt had its negligent hand in this, but there are NO innocent participants - right or left...except maybe the poor suckers who put their faith and savings into wall st. ponzi schemes and 401ks.

The really sad part is both parties - with a few rare exeptions - are letting it happen all over again.

Dependence created by the financial crisis?  So Donald Trump is on food stamps now?

Capitalism run amok? 

Walk back to reality, slowly.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

I'm just saying I think Obama and the liberals are brilliant for being able to create policies and pass laws that have been consistently increasing their own power and making them unbeatable. 

The brilliant part is that the very people that they are hurting the most are the ones that are working the hardest to keep them in office.

if you steal a persons ability to work and be self sufficient you'd think they'd hate you.  In the Dems case they strip people of their ability to help themsleves then GIVE them what they need....hunger and dependence create loyalty.  Brilliant.

Hillary for President...she can't lose...again I'm complimenting liberals.

Sections
Shortcuts