RNS star Eastwood is pro gay marry

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

RNS star Eastwood is pro gay marry

Eastwood  whos' Indian name is "Man who talks to chairs" the star of RNC has stated he is for gay marriage stating "just leave them alone"  What say you conservatives? your star has turned on you.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Re: RNS star Eastwood is pro gay marry

Ok thats good, I guess it would be evangelicals that would be upset

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

yes of course, but its the GOP that seems to want make it an issue in this election

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to harleyroadking12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Eastwood  whos' Indian name is "Man who talks to chairs" the star of RNC has stated he is for gay marriage stating "just leave them alone"  What say you conservatives? your star has turned on you.

[/QUOTE]

So, if I understand you correctly, conservatives actually have differing opinions, i.e., big tent, while liberals insist on ideological conformity,i.e. goostepping.

Huh.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Diversity is OK in the republican camp unlike the libs.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

"Go ahead...make my gay"

"When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross."
    Clint Eastwood
    Dirty Harry

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

If it isn't news then why is it in the news? Anyone here besides Pink know that Clint was pro gay marriage?...hello...anyone?  If the RNC were to do their convention over you think they would let Clint speak?...I seriously doubt it....but you knew that.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

If it isn't news then why is it in the news? Anyone here besides Pink know that Clint was pro gay marriage?...hello...anyone?  If the RNC were to do their convention over you think they would let Clint speak?...I seriously doubt it....but you knew that.

[/QUOTE]

Who knew?  Isn't the question: who cares?

The left is so mired in it's inability to lok at the failure of Obama that they will lash out at anything in order to distract.

Maybe, just maybe, that's what set the protesters off.  It wasn't the video, it was finding out that Clint is pro gay.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Clint Eastwood in response to a question about his speech at the RNC:

"People loved it or hated it, and that's fine," Eastwood in the "Extra" interview. "I figure if somebody's dumb enough to ask me to go to a political convention and say something, they're gonna have to take what they get."

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm a conservative that supports gay marriage, I'm also pro-choice even though I would never take part in an abortion or vote for the government to fund abortions.

The choice is for the woman, and no one elses, same with the couple that wants to get married.  Go for it, but be prepared for the ups and downs that go with the marriage contract.

"I believe in gay-marriage, everyone has the right to be as miserable as the rest of us"

Richard "Kinky" Friedman - former candidate for Texas Governor

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

His real indian name is "man who talks to empty suit" although I can certainly understand your confusion as I'm sure that you've never played a part in a Hollywood western.

Regarding his stance on gay marriage: I'm cool wit dat.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Well I guess I have been under a rock because I didn't know Clints' view on marriage, gee maybe I have a life.... no I don't care and I agree with his view, "leave them them alone". It seems this view goes against the grain for the GOP and its ironic that he was the headline speaker at the RNC.

*now same sex marriage I am against that...I am tired of having the same sex and it should legal to try something else...

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Well I guess I have been under a rock because I didn't know Clints' view on marriage, gee maybe I have a life....

Clearly you do live under a rock because there are very many Republicans that are perfectly fine with Gay unions.

25. This post has been removed.