ROLL BACK THE SALES TAX AND THE LIQOUR TAXES - THE SYSTEM IS BROKE AND THE VOTERS NEED TO ADMINISTER THE CURE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

Re: ROLL BACK THE SALES TAX AND THE LIQOUR TAXES - THE SYSTEM IS BROKE AND THE VOTERS NEED TO ADMINISTER THE CURE

In Response to Re: ROLL BACK THE SALES TAX AND THE LIQOUR TAXES - THE SYSTEM IS BROKE AND THE VOTERS NEED TO ADMINISTER THE CURE:
    [QUOTE]He will go with the will of the people, he will be voted out of office.
    Posted by ccfaulk[/QUOTE]

Touche'!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

Re: ROLL BACK THE SALES TAX AND THE LIQOUR TAXES - THE SYSTEM IS BROKE AND THE VOTERS NEED TO ADMINISTER THE CURE

I'm with you on repealing the liquor sales tax, since most of that is a "sales" tax on the other abundant taxes added to the cost of the product, i.e., a tax on the tax. As for the rollback, I think it's impractical: you can't just stop making payments because the bill is too high. The rollback would be a disaster.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Q. Show -Q's posts

Greg I hear what you are saying
    but in the intervening 23 years you don't think the electorate is jacked up more so today to demand changes?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Q. Show -Q's posts

greg i understand what happened 2 years ago - but no one even thought 2 years ago that palin would be a national leader for the republican tea-partiers
    the political landscape has changed since then and I do not think for the better
    but thats my opinion
    I do believe that voters are pissed off enough to vote to eliminate the sales and the alcohol tax this time around...........whether the legislators will then honor the will of the voters is probably already pre-determined.........which will make the next 2 years after 11/2 very interesting............
    it is (if we do not already have it) probably time to institute a recall intitiative resource and then voters can pick off legislators one at a time.........
    we certainly cannot allow the elected legislators this time around to ignore the will of the voters................... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

In Response to Re: ROLL BACK THE SALES TAX AND THE LIQOUR TAXES - THE SYSTEM IS BROKE AND THE VOTERS NEED TO ADMINISTER THE CURE:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ROLL BACK THE SALES TAX AND THE LIQOUR TAXES - THE SYSTEM IS BROKE AND THE VOTERS NEED TO ADMINISTER THE CURE : if you dont like "el globo" so much, then i implore you to stop posting here...the idiots on the post's website will eat up everything you say im sure
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Where did Greg say he didn't like the Globe? Just curious where you got that from. Based on the post your replied to he didn't indicate anything remotely close to not liking the Globe.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Q. Show -Q's posts

hawkeye i never saw anything indicating greg did not like the globe
    agree or disagree with greg he does not duck the issues
    and if in fact he did not like the globe I sincerely doubt he would be posting here to begin with