Romney Adviser: We Would Have Won If Not For Those Darn Poor People!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Romney Adviser: We Would Have Won If Not For Those Darn Poor People!

Stuart Stevens was the chief strategist for the Romney campaign

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/a-good-man-the-right-fight/2012/11/28/5338b27a-38e9-11e2-8a97-363b0f9a0ab3_story.html

This guy is basically saying that poor people are immoral, because they don't make enough money...

...and because Mitt won majorities of income segments above $50k, that he won the moral imperative and therefore the election, e.g. "the moral case for free enterprise and conservative economics".

Mitt confirmed after the election where he stands.  He thinks the lower classes are leeches and rich people are righteous.  He really believed that "47%" hooey that helped seal his fate once revealed to the american people.  

This is why people did not trust him, why he never had net positive approval ratings and why, ultimately, the nation trusted Barack Obama to steward the country out of recovery and NOT the corporate mr. fix-it guy.

With bloodsucker types like this guy at romney's side, who can blame them?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Re: Romney Adviser: We Would Have Won If Not For Those Darn Poor People!

Team Romney has binders full of excuses.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Right.  Now we have the "Mitt did it" defense to add to the "Bush did it" defense.

When are you liberals going to claim the victory you apparently have won?  Does victory sit uncomfortably with you?  Need to find others to blame when your ideas don't work out, as the always fail?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to skeeter20's comment:

When are you liberals going to claim the victory you apparently have won?

Not many people play politics as deeply or dirtily as yourself.

[/QUOTE]

Wait, you didn't win the election?

I think you have entered a new realm of delusion.  You win, then you immediately complain that "the man" is holding you down.  Newsflash:  YOU ARE THE MAN!

You won, you idiot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Team Romney has binders full of excuses.

[/QUOTE]

Right.  having finished the article, I'm wondering how you think that is the take-away.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I think you have entered a new realm of delusion.  You win, then you immediately complain that "the man" is holding you down.  Newsflash:  YOU ARE THE MAN!

You won, you idiot.

[/QUOTE]

Stop drinking Turpentine. It's killing what little was left of your brain cell.

[/QUOTE]

So, the reason Obama can't do what he wants is...... (fill in the blank)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You won, you idiot.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is early yet...  But the G.O.P. controlling the House and its history of delay tactics in the Senate will curtail Obama's efforts considerably.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does 'delay tactics' include refusing to even bring bills up for a vote that have passed the house??

I think Dirty Harry Reid holds the record.

Not exactly equitable is it?

[/QUOTE]

I believe he's referring to the record breaking use of the filibuster by Republicans since Obama took office.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[QUOTE]

Not many people play politics as deeply or dirtily as yourself.

[/QUOTE]

lmao!! That may be true but, you and everyone on these boards definitely does!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I am so sick and tired of the Republican talking heads and the Romney campaign whining about the election.  I'm so sick and tired of the finger pointing and the blaming.

The Republicans selected Romney as their flag bearer for the general election.  They knew exactly who he was and they knew his track record.  They knew, like everyone else knew, that Bain could be used against him.  They knew he had flipped flopped.  they knew his stance on illegals and they knew his stance on women's issues.

Romney lost because he was unelectable - none of the repubilcan candidates were electable.

The only person Romney ever beat in a general election is Shannon Obrian, the current head of the Boston Area Girl Scouts.

And as Governor, instead of building up the Republican party in the state, he made it worse, leaving office with fewer repubs in the legislature then when he started.

In other words, he had a bad record for winning elections and a terrible record for he would do for the party.

And finally, you aren't going to win any elections if you dump on half the electorate.  Romney lost because he was unelectable.  Oh, and because of Obama's community organizing skills.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Republicans still whining and licking their wounds. It's always because of everyone else that they lost.

Once again repubs, take some responsibility for your (poor) actions and choices. See you at the cliff. If you blow it, we could see another win in 2016 for the dems. The choice is yours. The dems could be laughing in November.......

(too soon?) 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am so sick and tired of the Republican talking heads and the Romney campaign whining about the election.  I'm so sick and tired of the finger pointing and the blaming.

The Republicans selected Romney as their flag bearer for the general election.  They knew exactly who he was and they knew his track record.  They knew, like everyone else knew, that Bain could be used against him.  They knew he had flipped flopped.  they knew his stance on illegals and they knew his stance on women's issues.

Romney lost because he was unelectable - none of the repubilcan candidates were electable.

The only person Romney ever beat in a general election is Shannon Obrian, the current head of the Boston Area Girl Scouts.

And as Governor, instead of building up the Republican party in the state, he made it worse, leaving office with fewer repubs in the legislature then when he started.

In other words, he had a bad record for winning elections and a terrible record for he would do for the party.

And finally, you aren't going to win any elections if you dump on half the electorate.  Romney lost because he was unelectable.  Oh, and because of Obama's community organizing skills.

[/QUOTE]

Im tired of you whinning about whinners!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

"3,000,000 fewer republicans voted for Romney [in 2012] than voted for McCain in 2008."

--Steven Aylward, Vice Chairman, Massachusetts Republican Assembly

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

That is right "Those Darn Poor People" won....... so righties get out of the way or start to govern for them or we will vote for or donate to somebody who will ......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You won, you idiot.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, wait, you didn't win?

The left seems to be angrier in victory than they could ever muster in defeat.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

'Immoral' is a relative term.

'Crazy' is a relative term.

'Old' is a relative term.

If you have an old, crazy uncle, he is probably immoral....and he is a relative.

Who is not "immoral?" , who walks on water?, who is a living saint?

have you seen what college football coaches, catholic priests and CIA chiefs have been up to lately?...makes me feel kind of "moral" ...but I'll bet you don't believe it and neither do I.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You won, you idiot.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is early yet...  But the G.O.P. controlling the House and its history of delay tactics in the Senate will curtail Obama's efforts considerably.

[/QUOTE]

So, let me get this straight.  Obam is the president, The Senate is in Democrat control, but the Republicans holding the House is the reason Obama can't do what he wants.

Did you ever think that what Obama wants to do is not good for the country?  If his ideas are that good, don't you think the Republicans would go along?

What happened to bipartisanship?  Seems like Obama is unfamiliar with the word.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

'Immoral' is a relative term.

'Crazy' is a relative term.

'Old' is a relative term.

If you have an old, crazy uncle, he is probably immoral....and he is a relative.

Who is not "immoral?" , who walks on water?, who is a living saint?

have you seen what college foorball coaches, catholic priests and CIA chiefs have been up to lately?...makes me feel kind of "moral" ...but I'll bet you don't believe it and neither do I.

[/QUOTE]

Well, no, the terms ar not relative in all uses.  To say they are, well, that's just CRAZY talk.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.