Romney family buys voting machines used in Ohio, Texas, Oklahoma, Washington and Colorado, not a peep from MSM

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Romney family buys voting machines used in Ohio, Texas, Oklahoma, Washington and Colorado, not a peep from MSM

In response to Sheople_Nation's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do ya think this might be a wee bit of a conflict of interests?   

As ALWAYS, not a word about this from CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS, etc, etc......

I laugh when the US government accuses other countries of not conducting honest elections. The US presidential elections are rigged from start to finish.

But I can hear the faux Conservatives saying, "But he's OUR crime family's front man"

Romney family buys voting machines through Bain Capital investment

Tagg Romney, the son of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, has purchased electronic voting machines that will be used in the 2012 elections in Ohio, Texas, Oklahoma, Washington and Colorado.

"Through a closely held equity fund called Solamere, Mitt Romney and his wife, son and brother are major investors in an investment firm called H.I.G. Capital. H.I.G. in turn holds a majority share and three out of five board members in Hart Intercivic, a company that owns the notoriously faulty electronic voting machines that will count the ballots in swing state Ohio November 7. Hart machines will also be used elsewhere in the United States.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/13221476-romney-family-buys-voting-machines-through-bain-capital-investment

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/10/20/romney-family-investment-ties-to-voting-machine-company-that-could-decide-the-election-causes-concern/

This is just the latest, in the criminal takeover of our country.

And, it's not the first time a "candidate" owned the vote rigging machines that counted the votes in their election.

A lot more has come out about this Bush family owned Corporate Raider AKA: The real life "Gordon Gekko". I'll be deatailing why I think he's even more dangerous than Obama in upcoming threads.

[/QUOTE]

Obama administration seeing the hand writing on the wall already preparing the "we wuz robbed" defense.

Obviously they've counted their "dead" vote and it isn't enough to counter the Romney landslide on Nov. 6.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Romney family buys voting machines used in Ohio, Texas, Oklahoma, Washington and Colorado, not a peep from MSM

[QUOTE]

For anyone that cares about the FACTS on E-vote rigging, watch the HBO Documentary: "Hacking Democracy".

[/QUOTE]

Yeah comes on right after Bill Maher.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Do ya think this might be a wee bit of a conflict of interests?   

As ALWAYS, not a word about this from CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS, etc, etc......

I laugh when the US government accuses other countries of not conducting honest elections. The US presidential elections are rigged from start to finish.

But I can hear the faux Conservatives saying, "But he's OUR crime family's front man"

Romney family buys voting machines through Bain Capital investment

Tagg Romney, the son of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, has purchased electronic voting machines that will be used in the 2012 elections in Ohio, Texas, Oklahoma, Washington and Colorado.

"Through a closely held equity fund called Solamere, Mitt Romney and his wife, son and brother are major investors in an investment firm called H.I.G. Capital. H.I.G. in turn holds a majority share and three out of five board members in Hart Intercivic, a company that owns the notoriously faulty electronic voting machines that will count the ballots in swing state Ohio November 7. Hart machines will also be used elsewhere in the United States.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/13221476-romney-family-buys-voting-machines-through-bain-capital-investment

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/10/20/romney-family-investment-ties-to-voting-machine-company-that-could-decide-the-election-causes-concern/

This is just the latest, in the criminal takeover of our country.

And, it's not the first time a "candidate" owned the vote rigging machines that counted the votes in their election.

A lot more has come out about this Bush family owned Corporate Raider AKA: The real life "Gordon Gekko". I'll be deatailing why I think he's even more dangerous than Obama in upcoming threads.

[/QUOTE]

Obama administration seeing the hand writing on the wall already preparing the "we wuz robbed" defense.

Obviously they've counted their "dead" vote and it isn't enough to counter the Romney landslide on Nov. 6.

[/QUOTE]

No matter whwich one of these criminals becomes pupident, the people of the United States will continue to be robbed.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah an anarchnist from your crowd is the better choice.

9. This post has been removed.