Romney: I’ve paid at least 13 percent tax rate in each of past 10 years

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Romney: I’ve paid at least 13 percent tax rate in each of past 10 years

In Response to Re: Romney: I’ve paid at least 13 percent tax rate in each of past 10 years:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Romney: I’ve paid at least 13 percent tax rate in each of past 10 years : I agree. But what Romney did and I'm sure you agree is legal in every sense. But. I believe we do need to keep the cap gain rate down for those making less then 250K to encourage the small investor. I've said right along we need true tax reform.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]

I absolutely agree! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: Romney: I’ve paid at least 13 percent tax rate in each of past 10 years:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Romney: I’ve paid at least 13 percent tax rate in each of past 10 years :     Ah same old Krusty underwear.  Can't back up the things he says.
    Posted by vtfanofcs[/QUOTE]

Romney said he'd release two years, McCain did the same as I recall.

Of course in 2008 Obama had Bush to beat up the tax return issue was not needed.

The difference being now Obama has a record. (to defend)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Romney: I’ve paid at least 13 percent tax rate in each of past 10 years : I agree. But what Romney did and I'm sure you agree is legal in every sense. But. I believe we do need to keep the cap gain rate down for those making less then 250K to encourage the small investor. I've said right along we need true tax reform.

Unfortunately we have 2 polar opposites, & both extremes demagogue the issue.

This is a very simply thing to fix in the tax code, but nobody on either side has the courage to take on special interests from the far Left or far Right.

Too many Americans (the vast majority) don't even know what a Cap. Gain is, or how it's taxed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Romney: I’ve paid at least 13 percent tax rate in each of past 10 years : Unfortunately we have 2 polar opposites, & both extremes demagogue the issue. This is a very simply thing to fix in the tax code, but nobody on either side has the courage to take on special interests from the far Left or far Right. Too many Americans (the vast majority) don't even know what a Cap. Gain is, or how it's taxed.
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

At least since Ryan was picked they are talking about the real problems we face.

I watched all the shows this morning.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Mark my words!

This hold out by Romney is a set up!!!

He will wait for Obama to make outrageous calls for disclosure, then he will challenge Obama to release ALL HIS RECORDS!  College, taxes, etc.

Romney will say he will release all taxes when Obama releases _______________

It's gonna be fun  :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Hmmm????

No response from the LEFT on any of the substantive points I just enumerated??

Cue the ad hominem.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]Mark my words! This hold out by Romney is a set up!!! He will wait for Obama to make outrageous calls for disclosure, then he will challenge Obama to release ALL HIS RECORDS!  College, taxes, etc. Romney will say he will release all taxes when Obama releases _______________ It's gonna be fun  :)

Obama's transcripts from Columbia for Romney's tax returns an even trade.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Romney: I’ve paid at least 13 percent tax rate in each of past 10 years : At least since Ryan was picked they are talking about the real problems we face. I watched all the shows this morning.
    True, that has thrown them for a loop, but the dems will get back to distractive attacks soon enough.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Here's a challenge to my friends (and I do mean friends) on the left.....  I think you're dead wrong, but I love the debate!  :)  & most of my teacher friends are pretty liberal!!!!!  Still love 'em!

A point by point rebuttal to the substantive issues enumerated in my earlier posts??? 

Without the ad hominem attacks???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]Here's a challenge to my friends (and I do mean friends) on the left.....  I think you're dead wrong, but I love the debate!  :)  & most of my teacher friends are pretty liberal!!!!!  Still love 'em! A point by point rebuttal to the substantive issues enumerated in my earlier posts???  Without the ad hominem attacks???

Don't hold your breath ;-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Romney: I’ve paid at least 13 percent tax rate in each of past 10 years : Don't hold your breath ;-)

Surely it will be easy for the left to match my simple points!  Point by point.

Tell us what a great job President Carter is doing on each and every issue facing this country!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Romney: I’ve paid at least 13 percent tax rate in each of past 10 years : True, that has thrown them for a loop, but the dems will get back to distactive attacks soon enough.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same this morning.

They were definitely off balance I was wondering how long they will reconnoiter.

There should be a new attack plan/template this week.

Once they all synchronize their watches, look for Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz on this week's talk shows, she is the canary in the hole.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]Here's a challenge to my friends (and I do mean friends) on the left.....  I think you're dead wrong, but I love the debate!  :)  & most of my teacher friends are pretty liberal!!!!!  Still love 'em! A point by point rebuttal to the substantive issues enumerated in my earlier posts???  Without the ad hominem attacks???

Have you been called a racist yet?

Thats the trump card when all else fails.

Of course few if any of them know that some of the very brightest thinkers on the right (and in the USA) are African American.

Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Romney: I’ve paid at least 13 percent tax rate in each of past 10 years : Have you been called a racist yet? Thats the trump card when all else fails. Of course few if any of them know that some of the very brightest thinkers on the right (and in the USA) are African American. Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell.

Only by Softy, but that had to do with being from Boston.

I did address the racial demagoguery in my list of issues. No doubt one of our friends on the LEFT will man up & give a point by point rebuttal any minute??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Romney: I’ve paid at least 13 percent tax rate in each of past 10 years : Only by Softy, but that had to do with being from Boston. I did address the racial demagoguery in my list of issues. No doubt one of our friends on the LEFT will man up & give a point by point rebuttal any minute??

Might take a few days.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Harry Reid from vt wanted no part of it.

Sections
Shortcuts