ROMNEY IS GONNA GET HIS BUTT KICKED ON THE NATIONAL STAGE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: ROMNEY IS GONNA GET HIS BUTT KICKED ON THE NATIONAL STAGE!

In response to macnh1's comment:

Some people might want to be proactive and up their medicine on Nov 5th.

Romney is in a very good position to become President and Dems might want to start mentally prepring themselves for the end of the Obama reign of icompetence. 

romney might be position to become President but Obama is in a better position to get reelected.

I read a story today that the AP stated that Obama has the advantaged in getting to the magic 270 electoral votes !

BTW who are you righties trying to convince when you state romney is going to win the election ? The Democrats or yourselves !

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

So Romney landslide win or do you think he will win by a narrow margin?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

That the OP is Kell gives me even greater confidence that Romney will take this.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to jmel's comment:

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to slomag's comment:

Or ask them if they know the total cost of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars - that should ferret out the ignorant ...

Cost of war at least $3.7 trillion and counting

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/29/us-usa-war-idUSTRE75S25320110629

3.7 trillion? Not 569 billion as jmel claimed?

I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

I see, you believe 1 source but not the (documented) other.  Good Lib.

"Under President Obama, the War on Terror has cost about $569 billion. Approximately 10 percent of the debt the President has run up in his three and a half years on the job. So when people like Alan Colmes who will join us in a moment say that America's debt is largely war-driven, the stats do not back that up."

How is this documented?  Because you put it in quotes?  Where's the source?  It doesn't sound like a news report.

"Under President Obama" makes it sound like they are tallying the total for the past four years - not since the wars began.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

"Under President Obama, the War on Terror has cost about $569 billion. Approximately 10 percent of the debt the President has run up in his three and a half years on the job. So when people like Alan Colmes who will join us in a moment say that America's debt is largely war-driven, the stats do not back that up."

You are one sorry, gullible idiot.  They just toss any old number out there, and you gobble it right up like gospel. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

You are one sorry, gullible idiot.  They just toss any old number out there, and you gobble it right up like gospel. 

Look in the mirror much?   Exactly what you do every day.  You`re the KING of talking point followers.  Heck........you believe Nate silver for Pete`s sake!

ROTFLMAO! 

Yeah...who needs Nate Silver's high falutin' math mumbo jumbo when all you need to do is count the Romney signs in your neighborhood or look at a rasmussen poll.

His analysis and model probably makes as much sense to you as evolution or global warming.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts