Romney on Blunt Amendment

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Romney on Blunt Amendment

February 27th

"Of course I support the Blunt amendment."

Tuesday's Debate

I don’t believe employers should tell someone whether they can have contraceptive care or not,”

The Blunt Amendment, that "of course" Mitt supported during the Republican primary, would allow emloyers to opt out of covering contraceptive care.

I can't believe the Right Wing moderator didn't fact check Mitt on this one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Re: Romney on Blunt Amendment

Mitt seems to have fallen out of a time warp;  It's like he's been standing still for the last 50 years while the earth and everyone else has been orbiting forward.

Mitt's main cultural influence, the mormon church, has historically and proudly relegated women to the household role - cooking, cleaning, birthing - and in earlier times, sharing their husband with the other wives.

Whether is be reproductive rights, the Ledbetter Act, or the ERA; Mitt Romney, his mormon church and the GOP have a rich, documented history of treating women like 2nd class citizens and birthing vessels.

We tried male domination for a few million years; now it's time to give women a fair shot.

President Obama appears to treat women like the true equals that they are.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to Thesemenarecowards's comment:

February 27th

Tuesday's Debate

I don’t believe employers should tell someone whether they can have contraceptive care or not,”

The Blunt Amendment, that "of course" Mitt supported during the Republican primary, would allow emloyers to opt out of covering contraceptive care.

Yeah all women care about is getting more sex and then free contraceptives.

This is an important issue.

The reason you guys are going to lose.

GALLUP: R 52% O 45%

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

February 27th

Tuesday's Debate

Right, but the point is Romney once again has been proved a liar in the debate.  And we know how important the facts have all of sudden become.  Also, if you think contraception is just a sex issue, you are living in 1953.

Polls?  2 weeks ago the Polls were all phony garbage.  But since you seem to like them. Obama leads in Ohio, Penn, Mich, Wisconsin, Iowa and Nevada. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

February 27th

Tuesday's Debate

Right, but the point is Romney once again has been proved a liar in the debate.  And we know how important the facts have all of sudden become.  Also, if you think contraception is just a sex issue, you are living in 1953.

Polls?  2 weeks ago the Polls were all phony garbage.  But since you seem to like them. Obama leads in Ohio, Penn, Mich, Wisconsin, Iowa and Nevada. 

The problem for Obama is how he has painted Romney as the uncaring rich evil Plutocrat.

People who are casual followers of politics just tuning in and watching the debates are not seeing the same man that Reid, Axelrod and Obama have described as being out of touch with no plan.

The same thing Carter did with Reagan and it worked until the debates when these undecided folks saw Reagan and now Romney and realized in both cases that this is not the evil bogeyman as described by the democrats.

Plan didn't work then and it isn't now and why the numbers are moving and will continue to move toward Romney.

Another debate on Monday like past Tuesday and it's President Romney.

Sections
Shortcuts