Romney only paid a tax rate of 14%!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

Re: Romney only paid a tax rate of 14%!!!!

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seems pinkie has never played a sport with actual goal posts.

He thinks Brady has a great batting average and Lucic has a great jumpshot from the point.

[/QUOTE]

I'm shocked you even know who Lucic is. 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but he got it from the Sports section on BDC, he gets everything from the internet, that's the type of people they hire, oops, attract to support their left-views.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

And which one is arguing for lower taxes on the rich?

As usual, liberals are far more impressed by what politicians say than what they do. And, of course, Kerry evades Mass state taxes by docking his yacht in Rhode Island because of the children!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to cookie-rojas' comment:

Yeah, but he got it from the Sports section on BDC, he gets everything from the internet, that's the type of people they hire, oops, attract to support their left-views

You're calling someone out for getting knowledge from the internet, yet your own knowledge you are using to call him out came from the same place. Sigh.

[/QUOTE]

Just to be clear, I said he got "everything" from the internet, my knowledge comes from real-life, TV, newspapers (yeah, I buy 'em and read 'em), radio, interacting with people in my office and "outside too".  I surf the net at work only, usually an hour in the morning, then an hour or so in the afternoon.

My biggest "sigh" always comes when you stick up for other folks on these boards, like you're someone special, as if.........

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to slomag's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mormons pay a ten percent tithe to the LDS church.  If Romney is contributing $4M to his church, that's probably an indication that his real income is closer to $40M than his reported $14M.

The big question for me is if guys like Romney are going to pay somewhere between 1% (the original Ryan plan) and 14% (2011 returns) in taxes, how are they going to keep government spending at 20% of GDP, as Ryan said at the convention?  Who is going to make up that gap?  The 47%?  

If you're a Republican just getting by in this economy, are you sure you want to vote for a guy who may take away your mortgage deduction or your EIC?  He seems almost resentful toward the less fortunate.

[/QUOTE]

Christians and mormons are not limited to 10%, they can contribute more.  It is a not so good assumption to think that we give just 10%, not a penny more.

The whole debate on taxes, spending, deficit comes down to this:

We don't take in enought to:

Run government

Pay entitlements

Pay interest.

Even if you eliminate running government, we don't take in enough to pay entitlements and interest on the debt.  Entitlements have got to be cut, period.  no way around it.  the politicians have promised more in entitlements than we take in in tax reciepts.  How's that supposed to work?

This is not an ideological statement, but a math statement.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to cookie-rojas' comment:

My biggest "sigh" always comes when you stick up for other folks on these boards

I'm sorry to hear that.

What are my duties, oh grand master?

[/QUOTE]

And since Obama took office in January 2009, the median income has fallen 8.2 percent, from $55,198 to its present figure. 

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/26/household-income-down-82-percent-since-obama-took-office-study-shows/#ixzz27bPzJ9gH

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.