Romney only paid a tax rate of 14%!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Romney only paid a tax rate of 14%!!!!

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

Actually pretty easy for me to distinguish the differences between the two. Because of the scope and magnitude of what happened on 9/11, Three different flights, bringing in groups of terrorists, housing, flight training, etc. It was years in planning. Major Hassan on the other hand for the lack of a better term lost it in the few months leading up to his attack carried out by one person. His comments and behavior prior to the attacks because of the PC cops and the fear of  appearing to be prejudiced toward a moslem went largely unreported ultimatly costing 13 people their lives another 29 were wounded. Major Hasan stood up and shouted Allahu Akbar then began shooting for anyone confused about his motives.. The most disturbing thing to me about the Obama administration is that they are unable/afraid to call the war against Islamic extremists exactly what it is, a global war against islamic extremists. Because they don't want to offend those who want to exterminate us? I don't recall the Bush administration having the same problem identifying our enemy.

Gawd, you're a fvcking moron.

Yep, just keep up with your ideological ignorance there spanky.

It'll all be over in a few weeks and then ya'll will have four more years to b!tch like schoolgirls.

Can't wait....

[/QUOTE]

Nice language.

Impressive response from the 47 percent.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I guess Obama could lower his taxes by giving more to the poor and needy.  But, that would require him actually caring about the poor and the needy, as Romney's tax returns actually show.  Actions speak louder than words.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I guess Obama could lower his taxes by giving more to the poor and needy.  But, that would require him actually caring about the poor and the needy, as Romney's tax returns actually show.  Actions speak louder than words.

[/QUOTE]

Are you being facetious?  Is BYU full of the poor and needy?

Two years after graduating, Obama was hired in Chicago as director of the Developing Communities Project (DCP), a church-based community organization originally comprising eight Catholic parishes in RoselandWest Pullman, andRiverdale on Chicago's South Side. He worked there as a community organizer from June 1985 to May 1988.[31][32] He helped set up a job training program, a college preparatory tutoring program, and a tenants' rights organization inAltgeld Gardens.[33]