Romney vs. Romney

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Romney vs. Romney

Yesterday:

Obama “thinks that government can do a better job than you in the way you live your life and Obamacare is point No. 1,” Romney said in Westerville. “He wants to put bureaucrats between you and your doctor. He believes that government should tell you what kind of insurance you have to have. He believes government should have a board of people who tell you what kind of care you can receive.”

Today:

“Don’t forget — I got everybody in my state insured,” Romney told NBC. ”One hundred percent of the kids in our state had health insurance. I don’t think there’s anything that shows more empathy and care about the people of this country than that kind of record.” 

So it is an act of "empathy" (for kids!) to have the government run your life and tell you what to do... It is fine for state government to take away your rights (in fact it is an ethical act), but the same policy on the national level is evil.   Sure, that makes sense....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Romney vs. Romney

Yah, I keep telling you Romeny is NOT repealing Obamacare.  I don't care what he says.

Yet, he is still a better choice than Obama for president, who's foreign policy is endangering the lives of all americans, here and abroad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Never mind that Hamilton, and then the North, won on the issue of supremacy.

[/QUOTE]

Neither Alexander Hamilton, nor Abraham Lincoln, ever envisioned that the limited government beliefs of the Founding Fathers would be abandoned to a massive federal government Nanny State takeover of every aspect of our lives.

They knew our rights come from God, not from Government.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BetheKoolaid's comment:

They knew our rights come from God

It's a shame that when you die, you won't be able to find out you were wrong.

Sorry guy. There's no invisible man. There are no "rights" floating around in the universe...just waiting for humans to evolve in order to enjoy them. Or go catch one and send me the youtube clip. More elusive than Dark Matter.

Also: Explain your "right to life" to a tiger. Pet it while you do.

[/QUOTE]

And, you know this how?  Did you come back from the dead?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

If the United States had true socialized medicine like civilized nations do, it would free all businesses of the huge cost of employee healthcare and the management burden of healthcare currently weighing them down.

It would lead to a healthier employer/business climate and a freer, more mobile employee workplace as employees wouldn't be hanging on to dead-end and disliked jobs simply to retain health insurance.

The Republicans are stifling business by opposing socialized healthcare and opposing the less socialized ACA (Obamacare).

The GOP is upside down with reality, as usual.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In an effort to offend voters from both ends of the political spectrum, Mitt is alternating putting his left foot in his mouth and then his right foot.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts