Rush Limbaugh Denied Service at Mexican Restaurant

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

Re: Rush Limbaugh Denied Service at Mexican Restaurant

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

Ya know, you've changed man.  You're not looking for discussion, you just want to fight

Yeah. It's absolutely shocking that when you spend all your time calling people "d!ckless" and bags of hair....while zinging them with Byrd.....and if they make the mistake of responding to your post you start obnoxiously jabbering about "speak, ubu" and "oh, I riled you up <titter with glee>"....   

...well maybe they get fed up with you and treat you like the pedantically annoying jack*ff you are (or have become) in this forum.

Sort of like how NO MO O is just a broken record of "I hate Obama", I put him on ignore. Because I learn that nothing he says is worth reading.

You reap what you sow.

Surprise surprise.

Then stop reading these boards, and get the flock out!

No one, I repeat, no one, likes you or your opinions.

Plain and simple.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to msobstinate99's comment:

The LWNJ's make up a story and some how it is the right wings fault.

Reminds me a lot of the PDS that ran wild, or Shamus syndrome...you kids need to let it go.

Is that like how it was Obama's fault that 20% of polled Republicans thought he was a kenyan muslim imposter and 44% "weren't sure" ?

Polls!

You allegedly went to college and studied law.

Yet you proetend to think that polls of this nature are accurate and not ideologocally driven; with questions framed to get a certain response?

It's amusing how some can make some really intelligent statements and then BAM hit us with incredible ignorance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

with questions framed to get a certain response?

Hence I read the poll, genius.

It was more or less exactly:

"do you believe President Obama was born in the United States of America"

no

not sure

probably

yes

Dem/R/Ind/Other

More or less lol

I could ask a certain demographic

Do you know if president Obama is a naturalized citizen? and many would say  "yes" or "I dont know" because they dont even know the meaning of naturalized citizen and think it means born here!

Or

Do you believe Obama was born out of the country?

May consider Hawaii "out of the country"!!

Its too easy; depending on wording and demographics!!

Ever watch Jimmy Kemmels interviews? People are notoriously ignorant or they quickly make wrong assumptions about questions.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to macnh1's comment:

I'm putting an end to this one..........

If Limbaugh was really racist against Mexicans and hispanics.....why would he go to a Mexican restaurant??

If you despise and hate a particular group you don't spend time with them in your spare time......

It was satire...which I originally missed..but as I believe I said to Alleycat..my first clue should have been Rush Limbaugh eating in a Mexican restaurant.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to doozy-day's comment:

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

Ya know, you've changed man.  You're not looking for discussion, you just want to fight

Yeah. It's absolutely shocking that when you spend all your time calling people "d!ckless" and bags of hair....while zinging them with Byrd.....and if they make the mistake of responding to your post you start obnoxiously jabbering about "speak, ubu" and "oh, I riled you up <titter with glee>"....   

...well maybe they get fed up with you and treat you like the pedantically annoying jack*ff you are (or have become) in this forum.

Sort of like how NO MO O is just a broken record of "I hate Obama", I put him on ignore. Because I learn that nothing he says is worth reading.

You reap what you sow.

Surprise surprise.

Then stop reading these boards, and get the flock out!

No one, I repeat, no one, likes you or your opinions.

Plain and simple.

That's not true. Many people like Whatdoyouwantnow and said opinions. WDYWN's opinions are usually based in fact and reality..unlike some of the troll posters here who change names on a weekly basis to bolster their faux arguments and panics of the day.

WDYWN brings a refreshing level of intellect to this board..as do a few others. Those of us who actually like to discuss and debate politics and current events appreciate this.

For what it's worth..I think whichonespink brings a lot to the board as well...which is why I never get involved in the ongoing exchange between the two.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to Newtster's comment:

Moonbats still talking about some fantasy, some event that never happened but was made up to twist reality to conform with their idiocy?

It sure got a response from you wingnuts:)........ 

9. This post has been removed.