Sarah Palin

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: Sarah Palin

Well with this Glen Rice stuff at least now we finally know who f'ed her brains out.

Palin has a fetish for black men, well then I bet she enjoyed getting spanked by Obama in 2008.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Sarah Palin:
    Well with this Glen Rice stuff at least now we finally know who f'ed her brains out. Palin has a fetish for black men, well then I bet she enjoyed getting spanked by Obama in 2008.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards

Really?  You think Joe McGinnis has the dirt?  Hmm. 

I think you are just obsessed with Palin.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

How about a 3 way with Sarah and Hillary...

Bill would like that. Maybe let him watch.. for a while.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Glen Rice confirmed it was Palin.  He can be sure because she was screaming "DRILL BABY DRILL" the whole time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Glen Rice confirmed it was Palin.  He can be sure because she was screaming "DRILL BABY DRILL" the whole time.

Like I said, you are clearly obsessed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Aw, c'mon...

that was funny...I don't care where you're from.

Geez...and they say libs have no sense of humor.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: Sarah Palin : Like I said, you are clearly obsessed.
    Posted by skeeter20

What can I say, I've got a thing for slutty coke who res.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Re: Sarah Palin : What can I say, I've got a thing for slutty coke who res.

As does Glen Rice, evidently....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Jimmy Kimmel is funny. The rest of it is just pathetic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Jimmy Kimmel is funny. The rest of it is just pathetic.
    Posted by StalkingButler

Which parts: the coke snorting or her youthful lusty dalliances...

...all of which make her more - not less - endearing as a real person, y'know....

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Gees you little boys boys are sad. She started  at the half way point.     Sounds like t he coke snorting , youthful lusty dalliances are your precursor of your shower dreams of her.
    Posted by howiewho

Don't know that screwing your husbands business partner can be called a "youth dalliance".  That one is just plain whorish.

Newt Gingrich, on what wife number 22, might find her denying it to be impeachable if she were in office.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Which parts: the coke snorting or her youthful lusty dalliances

This is about Sarah Palin, why are we talking about Obama again?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

In Response to Re: Sarah Palin : Which parts: the coke snorting or her youthful lusty dalliances... ...all of which make her more - not less - endearing as a real person, y'know....
    Posted by MattyScornD

Then, y'know, you must similarly thank a Mr Larry Sinclair, who publicly testified he took drugs and engaged in gay sex with Barack Obama in 1999-2000.
    That is direct testimony, as opposed to triple anonymous hearsay used to accuse Sarah Palin, which you accept as fact.
    Made Obama endearing as a real person, in your eyes, then....
    When is Sinclair going on the Today Show?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: Sarah Palin : True Obama  LIB, You believe it is true because some guy wrote a book and is making money from it /> from Owebama fans.  None will out do JFK , every Saturday night (prostitute).     P.S. I'm not a Newt fan("BORG")   everything you believe is true.
    Posted by howiewho

I believe the Glen Rice thing is true because Glen Rice said it was true.  I couldn't care less about the drug use.  The affair has been reported before and if it was false you know the denial would be/have been ferocious.

Clinton smoked pot, W. was a alcoholic and coke user with a DUI to boot, Obama has admitted pot and coke, so Palin doing some coke is no big deal really.  Now if she is ripping lines and driving a snow mobile, well that might not be the best idea.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

You are ignorant of the facts.
    Glen Rice said he knew her, he did not say he slept with the then-single Sarah Palin.

As to the alleged  Palin affair when married, it has always been vehemently denied by all parties involved, so you obviously just make stuff up.

Do  you believe Obama had gay sex and took drugs, after he was married and was a state senator? Or do you only buy the National Enquirer sleaze and slander for politicians you despise?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Re: Sarah Palin : Then, y'know, you must similarly thank a Mr Larry Sinclair, who publicly testified he took drugs and engaged in gay sex with Barack Obama in 1999-2000. That is direct testimony, as opposed to triple anonymous hearsay used to accuse Sarah Palin, which you accept as fact. Made Obama endearing as a real person, in your eyes, then.... When is Sinclair going on the Today Show?
    Posted by BobinVa

Not surprising you would have trouble telling lies and jokes apart...you are a conservative with the accompanying abscessed sense of humor, after all.

Because, to you, all "direct testimony" is undisputed fact, right...???

If Kimmel can joke, then so can anyone.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

Seems like Palin has an interest in the NBA.  
    Posted by jackbu

Really? Something that happened over twenty years ago. Before she was married.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

You are ignorant of the facts. Glen Rice said he knew her, he did not say he slept with the then-single Sarah Palin. As to the alleged  Palin affair when married, it has always been vehemently denied by all parties involved, so you obviously just make stuff up.
    Posted by BobinVa

(Heh. Or the Weekly World News?  Natch.)

OK, just hypothetically, what IF the bit about Glen Rice IS true:

How much does it really matter??  The facts:

She's not an elected official; she's a private citizen, albeit a celebrity.  She wasn't married at the time.

Sex is legal.  Drugs aren't, but recreational use is hardly murder and reflective of the population's rampant 'experimenting' with drugs.

She wouldn't be the first or last female sports journo to b off an athlete (as undeserving of the stereotype such journos are) or to b low lines with one, for that matter.

What makes Ms. Palin immune from the type of smears levelled at nearly every pol and celebrity all the time...??

Let's go further:

What if Ms. Palin owned up and said, "You know what?  Yes. I did some immature things, but then I found true love with Todd, had a family, went to church, etc."

Tell me why THAT message is somehow worse (again, assuming it's true).  It would dispel any charges of racism.  It might empower other women who have made similar decisions to be more honest with themselves and their daughters.  It might strengthen the message that sometimes people do dumb things, but they can overcome those weaknesses, etc., etc.

Which is worse, the transgression or the lying about it...??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

P.S.  Lovin' the sinclair-strawman solid-as-pudding response/deflection/defense of queen esther....

Sections
Shortcuts