Sarah Palin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

Re: Sarah Palin

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

In Response to Re: Sarah Palin:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sarah Palin : Typical liberal snobbery for the average working man.  Well, at least we know you look down your nose on the rest of us. I bet you drive a Prius with an Obama sicker on it.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

Spot on. Nothing else to add.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

[QUOTE]When Palin was running for VP, she avoided the question on how she felt about Bush's stimulus package.  She never went on record on whether or not she endorsed it or not. "Nothing else to add"  What is that supposed to mean? Once again, not only will she not run, but will not be hearing much from her in the near future. She can drop catch phrases all day long, until she enters the Presidential race, she is just a cheerleader looking for some attention.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

"Nothing else to add" Skeeters description of your old lady.
    I know with your dementia an all, you have a hard time following along. Try to keep up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sarah Palin : "Nothing else to add" Skeeters description of your old lady. I know with your dementia an all, you have a hard time following along. Try to keep up.
    Posted by OAMLFO[/QUOTE]

I actually think you should take a lesson from Skeeter. Skeeter and I don't always agree on everything ( we do occasionally agree on some things..lol) but we are able to discuss and debate our perspectives without resorting to the childish behavior that you seem to thrive on. Here's a thought..how about adding something valuable to the forum instead of just following Jack and I around taking potshots. 
    I have a high amount of respect for Skeeter and respect his opinions. He is almost always respectful and never childish. Perhaps you could learn something from him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Oh..and Skeeter's assumption would be wrong..I don't drive a Prius..I don't look down my nose at anyone( okay..most people) and I abhor bumper stickers on cars. My political views are probably more liberal than Skeeter's..but not quite as liberal as some others on this site...but I get what Skeeter was getting at..lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sarah Palin : I actually think you should take a lesson from Skeeter. Skeeter and I don't always agree on everything ( we do occasionally agree on some things..lol) but we are able to discuss and debate our perspectives without resorting to the childish behavior that you seem to thrive on. Here's a thought..how about adding something valuable to the forum instead of just following Jack and I around taking potshots.  I have a high amount of respect for Skeeter and respect his opinions. He is almost always respectful and never childish. Perhaps you could learn something from him.
    Posted by miscricket[/QUOTE]

Funny. AND hypocritical, considering the potshots you take on the wcvb site. Skeeter figured you out, and you didn't like it. Don't forget, you can always hit that ignore button. It is one of the greatest features of this site, right?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

After trailing Obama by more than 20 percentage points in polls all year, the new national survey, taken Sept. 13-14, found Palin trailing the president by just 5 points, 49-44 percent. The key reason: She now leads Obama among independents, a sharp turnaround....

If Palin is as dumb as the libs say, what does that say about Obama and his  gaggle of Ivy League geniuses, who can hardly stay ahead of a half term 'quitter' Governor?

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/09/20/v-fullstory/2417008/poll-finds-obama-losing-ground.html#ixzz1YXxs50pb

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Palin said on Hannity last night that "there was still time" to get in the race...

...and pushed back her previous promise to her supporters - to decide about running by now - to November...

...which most experts see as a logistical impossibility to mount an effective, serious campaign.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

OAMFLO,
    What grade are you in? Is there an age requirement for this forum? Palin is done as a potential POTUS candidate. As a reality TV star? I would say this book opens lots of doors for her on that front.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

[QUOTE]OAMFLO, What grade are you in? Is there an age requirement for this forum? Palin is done as a potential POTUS candidate. As a reality TV star? I would say this book opens lots of doors for her on that front.
    Posted by EmersonCat[/QUOTE]

....I'm sorry did she make an announcement that she WASN'T running
    if I can keep up with you guess the age limit is pre-sschool

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

....your even dumber than I gave you credit for....duh

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sarah Palin :   Careful, oamflo is very fragile right now. His inflatable Palin doll sprung a leak and he's lonely. It'a apparent the knucklehead has thin skin. He can't handle the snarky comments about his fantasy doll.
    Posted by airborne-rgr[/QUOTE]

Hey, do you remember how Palin mopped the floor with Joe Biden during the vice Presidential debate?  Kinda like Cheney/Edwards.  Biden, with all that talk about going to Katies, Home Depot!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sarah Palin : Hey, do you remember how Palin mopped the floor with Joe Biden during the vice Presidential debate?  Kinda like Cheney/Edwards.  Biden, with all that talk about going to Katies, Home Depot!
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

...totally forgot Biden was VP. Those dems really know how to pick em. Sarah looks better and better each time they open their mouths.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sof7squash. Show sof7squash's posts

Sarah has experience beyond a community organizer.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sarah Palin : ...totally forgot Biden was VP. Those dems really know how to pick em. Sarah looks better and better each time they open their mouths.
    Posted by OAMLFO[/QUOTE]

Yes, and it is so much fun yanking airhead's chain.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sarah Palin : Ya, that's why Palin is a has-been, quitter and Biden is VP. Geez, you really are an idiot. Keep throwing those softballs so I can keep hitting 'em down your throat. Thanks!
    Posted by airborne-rgr[/QUOTE]

Biden VP?  How's that working out for us?

Yah, try to blame Bush for Obama picking Biden.  I have two Biden words for you"  "clean and articulate".

Biden...geesh.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

......maybe this will make you Dems feel better.

Sections
Shortcuts