Sarah Palin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Sarah Palin

That is horrifying.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Re: Sarah Palin:
    Sarah has experience beyond a community organizer.
    Posted by sof7squash

As Glen Rice can certainly attest to...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

The book certainly puts a new spin on drill baby drill.
    Posted by airborne-rgr

....that's funny. Where did you get that from pre-school circle time

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sof7squash. Show sof7squash's posts

Not much different when Chrissy Matthews performs verbal fellati0 on BarryO.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sof7squash. Show sof7squash's posts

sadly, we'll never have another Tim Russert.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Palin is laying the foundation for an announcement to not run.  She wants to be a maverick and being President will get in the way.
    Posted by jackbu

September is coming to an end...I wonder when Palin is going to make the big announcement...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Palin made a big mistake not caving to "big oil" and forcing them to pay the Alaskan people for their oil.  That's gonna cost her dearly.

As I look at the progressives renting houses next to her house, following her around the Fairbanks airport with cameras, writing tell-all books,  dissing on her children

I figure, it's like this.  We progressives were concerned that the money extorted from "big oil" in Alaska would no longer flow to agencies and advocacy groups for which we worked, but straight to the people.  And, we know the people are too stupid to handle their own money, and, without that additional money, we might as well just redirect our trust funds back to a post graduate program in multi-culturalism, and stay out of the fray.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Palin made a big mistake not caving to "big oil" and forcing them to pay the Alaskan people for their oil.  That's gonna cost her dearly. As I look at the progressives renting houses next to her house, following her around the Fairbanks airport with cameras, writing tell-all books,  dissing on her children I figure, it's like this.  We progressives were concerned that the money extorted from "big oil" in Alaska would no longer flow to agencies and advocacy groups for which we worked, but straight to the people.  And, we know the people are too stupid to handle their own money, and, without that additional money, we might as well just redirect our trust funds back to a post graduate program in multi-culturalism, and stay out of the fray.
    Posted by skeeter20

Don't forget the $500 million dollars of Alaskan taxpayer money she handed over to her political supporter TransCanada for the as-yet-unstarted natural gas pipeline.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Sarah Palin : Don't forget the $500 million dollars of Alaskan taxpayer money she handed over to her political supporter TransCanada for the as-yet-unstarted natural gas pipeline.
    Posted by MattyScornD

Well if I used that, then I wouldn't be able to say that she doesn't have international experience.  Besides, given Obama's ability to flush money, Palin's just a toddler.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

......Sarah will decide when and if she wants to run when she decides NOT when jackbu says.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

Funny how the gop is begging Christe to run and no one is sending Palin an invitation these days.  If Christie decides to run, it is estimated he will have over 50 million in his war chest within hours.  I doubt Palin could get enough to pay for a hotel room with Glen Rice.
    Posted by jackbu

..... ::cricket:: ::cricket::

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Palin was on the talk shows yesterday stating that the Presidency would be too limiting for her...she won't be able to be all "mavericky" and doesn't want campaign handlers to tell her what to do. Anyone want to volunteer for that job? You couldn't pay me enough to be part of any potential Palin campaign..she has no impulse control.
    Airborne...thank you for saying so well what I have been saying all along..it's all about the money and she is going to keep stringing people like Oldie along as long as they keep sending her money. The general consensus yesterday was that the word to describe Palin was cunning. I think opportunistic was second.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts