Sarah Palin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

Re: Sarah Palin

In Response to Re: Sarah Palin:
    In Response to Re: Sarah Palin : ....I'll ask her to send you a thank you note when I make my next donation.
    Posted by OAMLFO

Where are you sending the donation to?Tongue out

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

I hear the only reason Palin got hired by fox was that the owner thought she was hot. Palin really knows how to tease people.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

I knew she wasn't going to help McCain and still don't understand how he picked her.   I knew after the katie interview that she was pretty stupid.   Thankfully her popularity is fading.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Gee, I don't hear anyone asking for palin's endorsement. I am thinking her endorsement would be the kiss of death.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

Gee, I don't hear anyone asking for palin's endorsement. I am thinking her endorsement would be the kiss of death.
    Posted by jackbu

Obsessed with Sarah much?Tongue out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Palin is a liability for sure...I am guessing her endorsement wouldn't hold much...especially when you consider the fallout is just beginning for her now that her followers are starting to realize they've been scammed. Something tells me she's not going to be raking in a lot of speaking fees in the future. Her approval rating is lower than it was when she as a vp hopeful....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Bachman is another who is not going to be getting any speaking fees either.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I agree...Bachman's campaign is on life support...and was basically over the minute Perry entered the race.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Palin is a liability for sure...I am guessing her endorsement wouldn't hold much...especially when you consider the fallout is just beginning for her now that her followers are starting to realize they've been scammed. Something tells me she's not going to be raking in a lot of speaking fees in the future. Her approval rating is lower than it was when she as a vp hopeful....
    Posted by miscricket

You are wrong. Palin helped elect Tea Party supported candidates in 2010 who are rising stars, including Sen Marco Rubio and SC Gov Nikki Haley.
    Mocked in Moonbatachusetts, she still is popular elsewhere. Her decision not to run for President was the right one for her personally and the GOP . She has a future in the Party, maybe a Cabinet post to start. 

Sections
Shortcuts