Sarin. Used in Syria

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Sarin. Used in Syria

According to reports from us.  It sounds like McCain is really excited about going to war in Syria.  I like him taking Obama's words and trying to use those words to force Obama into sending our troops over there (we all know Congress doesn't declare war anymore).  I think it's time for ole Johnny boy to call it a career and head back home into retirement.  I'm sure he can find pleasure in yelling at little kids who might accidentally kick their ball into his yard.

http://www.politico.com/story/...tors-90640.html 

The White House publicly acknowledged Thursday that Syria used chemical weapons, leading several senators called on the Obama administration to step up its response.

“It’s pretty obvious that red line has been crossed,” Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) told reporters.

“The situation in Syria is unacceptable,” he added. “The president of the United States said that this would be a red line if they used chemical weapons. The president of the United States has now told us they used chemical weapons.”

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Re: Sarin. Used in Syria

Its an unfortunate situation, but not one the US should go to war over.  Turkey has more geopolitical interest in this situation than we do and the only thing US involvement would cause is more suffering in the long run. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

I seem to recall a similar script about 4000 US troops, and 2 trillion dollars ago.

Now we just need Rummy and his logic...."Lack of evidence is not evidence of lack of evidence."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

"Lack of evidence is not evidence of lack of evidence."

Lack of evidence certainly hasn't stopped you from making up quotes either...

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Caught making sht up - again.  AKA status quo.

it's like they think no one else has access to google.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Syria... weapons of mass distruction.

Where have I heard this before? Let's follow a Bush plan.

Let's invade Argentina..after all, they're ripe for the taking.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

So now the idiots on these boards are more concerned about when we do something but could care less about how we do it. That's the ignorant attitude of the last time the neo-cons began chirping, which led to two unending wars, 4500 American deaths, tens of thousands of troops wounded and trillions of dollars flushed down the toilet.

You nincompoops don't have a very good track record in advocating for military intervention.

How about intervening on our terms, in a way that provides the best security for our troops while neutralizing the threat as effectively as possible.

It's painfully obvious that all the chickenhawks here have never served in the military or if they did they were remfs, through and through.

They have no qualms rushing headlong into the middle of a civil war, to heck with the consequences of the dead and wounded American troops. The only thing they care about is partisan politics. The soldiers who actually execute the missions are of no concern in their insane brand of political brinkmanship.

Invading, or at the very least targeted attacks, on multiple sites that may contain WMD is not something done at the drop of a hat, contrary to all the hilarious 'blood-n-guts' blowhards on these boards.

I think you misinterpret  my original op. I was suggesting it's time for Mccain to butt out.

I was never for going into Iraq and as an ex military surgeon who has seen 200 casualaties admitted in one day am tired of being the worlds police force and do not take war lightly.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In response to bigdog2's comment:

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

Syria... weapons of mass distruction.

Where have I heard this before? Let's follow a Bush plan.

Let's invade Argentina..after all, they're ripe for the taking.

WMD is also chemical and biological.  You may not see a mushroom cloud.  Put some more sandwiches in your picnic basket.  You`re a little short.

You sound like you just learned that and are eager to share your new knowledge. Well, thanks Captain Obvious but you're a little too late to the party. 

Sections
Shortcuts