1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scauma82. Show scauma82's posts

Schilling for Senate '09

just what the republicans need.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natural. Show natural's posts

Re: Schilling for Senate '09

In Response to Schilling for Senate '09:
    just what the republicans need.
    Posted by scauma82

Great to see him win for the Sox in '04.
    Not so great after he endorsed Bush for 4 more years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

In Response to Re: Schilling for Senate '09:
    In Response to Schilling for Senate '09 : Great to see him win for the Sox in '04. Not so great after he endorsed Bush for 4 more years.
    Posted by natural

For joining a winning team again?

Just awful

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

If this gets fat white beer drinking sports fans who wear their baseball and football shirts everywhere on game day and think 12 donuts is better than 11 because it's more balanced, to go out and vote Republican and the Dems lose...in MA of all places...then so be it.

It's about winning.  And since Republicans have no ACORN to fabricate votes, we will take them any way we can get them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

But wait, the election isn't until '10.

You must want Deville to appoint Curt after the dems change the law again.

that would be a hoot

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

"Great to see him win for the Sox in '04. 
    Not so great after he endorsed Bush for 4 more years."

Spoken like a true tolerant, open-minded, enlightened Dem....<eyes rolling>

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

But wait, the election isn't until '10. You must want Deville to appoint Curt after the dems change the law again. that would be a hoot
    Posted by GreginMedford

Isn't the primary in December?  Has that even been finalized yet?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

" Great to see him win for the Sox in '04.  Not so great after he endorsed Bush for 4 more years." Spoken like a true tolerant, open-minded, enlightened Dem....<eyes rolling />
    Posted by dexter67

Dex, even you would have to admit that Schillings qualifications, let alone his grasp on reality, is below the minimum standard.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

"Dex, even you would have to admit that Schillings qualifications, let alone his grasp on reality, is below the minimum standard"

And if that is what I was talking about you'd have an EXCELLENT point. But it wasn't so you don't.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from natural. Show natural's posts

" Great to see him win for the Sox in '04.  Not so great after he endorsed Bush for 4 more years." Spoken like a true tolerant, open-minded, enlightened Dem....<eyes rolling />
    Posted by dexter67

All your words, not mine.
    You gotta use some new comeback zingers. You're getting to the point of boring me to death. Now STFU and run along.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

" Dex, even you would have to admit that Schillings qualifications, let alone his grasp on reality, is below the minimum standard"
    Posted by dexter67

Yea!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

In Response to Re: Schilling for Senate '09 : All your words, not mine. You gotta use some new comeback zingers. You're getting to the point of boring me to death. Now STFU and run along.
    Posted by natural

Oh it's quite obvious those words don't describe you. I'm just surprised you admit to it. Good for you.....that's the first step!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from natural. Show natural's posts

In Response to Re: Schilling for Senate '09 : Yea!
    Posted by GreginMedford

A true genius if you ask me. There may be no liberal talk radio. The big one among them and he becme Senator. The rest of the talk show hosts...are still talk show hosts.

BTW Franken atleast had a job related with politics. Curt robbed the SOX of 8 million  last year. He'll be fun at the debates.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Riiiiigggghhhhtttttt.  Of course, its only Minnesota

Bill Bradley?  Steve Largent?  Jack Kemp?

Some pretty serious pols there.

But then, since Curt hasn't announced anything, this is just kinda fun.

Right?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from natural. Show natural's posts

Riiiiigggghhhhtttttt.  Of course, its only Minnesota Bill Bradley?  Steve Largent?  Jack Kemp? Some pretty serious pols there. But then, since Curt hasn't announced anything, this is just kinda fun. Right?
    Posted by GreginMedford

Sure. I can't wait for republicans to ask Brady/Gisele to run in MA.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

MassGOP are idiots.

Andy Card would be formidable.  Ergo, fahgedaboutit

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0ftsquash. Show s0ftsquash's posts

Franken...the former SNL nitwit who lost the election, then went to a liberal court to have the results skewed until it gave him a enough for a victory. I imagined him working part time as a Walmart greeter passing out smiley's.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

What does Schilling know, about anything?
    Let him run, lets hear him debate, talk, and make his case.
    Maybe he'll scream 2004 World Series to whip up the masses.

Then, when he's all done, he'll lose and hopefully go away.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

Riiiiigggghhhhtttttt.  Of course, its only Minnesota Bill Bradley?  Steve Largent?  Jack Kemp? Some pretty serious pols there. But then, since Curt hasn't announced anything, this is just kinda fun. Right?
    Posted by GreginMedford

Bill Bradley's shoe is smarter that Curt (takes a) Shelling.  I know Kemp was experienced, nothing about Largent except he was my favorite Seahawk.  Congress is full of ex-athletes (even coaches), just none of them are from New England.  There's a reason for that.  There's also a reason that most athlete politicians are republicans.  Bradley is an exception because he is probably the smartest ex-athelte ever and his era of basketball just wasn't a pro sport the way pro sports are today.  TMK was elected because his brother was famous.  Curt would be running because his sock is famous.  I don't doubt he could get elected in Arizona, but New Englanders would sooner vote for Joyce Kulhawick than a pro athlete carpet bagger certified dumb guy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Charles2008. Show Charles2008's posts

If this gets fat white beer drinking sports fans who wear their baseball and football shirts everywhere on game day and think 12 donuts is better than 11 because it's more balanced, to go out and vote Republican and the Dems lose...in MA of all places...then so be it. It's about winning.  And since Republicans have no ACORN to fabricate votes, we will take them any way we can get them.
    Posted by macnh1

Mac,
    You keep repeating this ACORN bit.  What's your issue with them? 
    We are not even at 50% vote rate.  Do you think we should be lower? How about re-enacting some Jim Crow laws ... That would definitely drop the vote rate ... and no more issues with ACORN.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

What does Schilling know, about anything? Let him run, lets hear him debate, talk, and make his case. Maybe he'll scream 2004 World Series to whip up the masses. Then, when he's all done, he'll lose and hopefully go away.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat

Careful Bill,

Screaming 2004 World Series just may win him the elction!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

What's scary is the Sarah Palin has more political experiance than the Schill.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Until Big Schill has some actual policy positions and an articulated platform then he's blustering and loving the sound of his own voice.  Don't get me wrong I would love to see a primary debate where he continually made baseball analogies and mentioned the 2004 World Series ala Rudy Gulianni and 9/11 ad nauseum but until he gets some skin in the game it's all talk. 

In Response to Re: Schilling for Senate '09 : Mac, You keep repeating this ACORN bit.  What's your issue with them?  We are not even at 50% vote rate.  Do you think we should be lower? How about re-enacting some Jim Crow laws ... That would definitely drop the vote rate ... and no more issues with ACORN.
    Posted by Charles2008

Doesn't matter.  Republicans don't like community organizaers or for that matter even know what they do.  What they do know is ACORN defrauded the united states political process by registering a lot of minority voters.  Apparently.  I mean anyone even casually familiar with election law knows ACORN didn't fabricate any votes and that any registration sheet in their possession real or Mickey Mouse has to be turned in as per federal regulations. 

Sections
Shortcuts