School teaches kids how capitalism works in the real world. Now everyone is pissed off about it.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Re: School teaches kids how capitalism works in the real world. Now everyone is pissed off about it.

In response to skeeter20's comment:

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

In response to tvoter's comment:

LOL cried and went home hungry?

If these kids are that hungry they should be in protective services!!

My bet is with the over weight pandemic in the USA most of these kids were probably NOT starving or even "hungry" compared to most countries definition!!

What a bunch of pvssy victims we have become!

but you don't know what your talking about. Children, the latest in tvoters list of takers.

Children are takers, they are supposed to be.  That's why we have parents, who are makers.

In the words of Phil Graham, when told by one of these liberal wack-job reporters that she cared more about his kids than he did:  " OK.  So, what are their names?"

This is what you get when you insist on dividing people. Shameful.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: School teaches kids how capitalism works in the real world. Now everyone is pissed off about it.

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

My bet is with the over weight pandemic in the USA most of these kids were probably NOT starving or even "hungry" compared to most countries definition!!

but you don't know what your talking about. Children, the latest in tvoters list of takers.

Children are takers, they are supposed to be.  That's why we have parents, who are makers.

In the words of Phil Graham, when told by one of these liberal wack-job reporters that she cared more about his kids than he did:  " OK.  So, what are their names?"

skeeter I know you are off your rocker when you start using phil graham as a example of a caring person !!!!!!

Oh, right.  He's a Republican.  How could I have messed that up?

Only Democrats care.  In fact, they care more about Phil Graham's children than he does.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Children are takers

parents, who are makers.

useless terms.

You think children are makers?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

"Victoria Greaves, 11, a fifth grader at Coelho, said a cashier told her to throw away her lunch because there was not enough money in her account. She said she threw her meal away and got nothing to eat.

Jen Ingemi, parent of a fifth grade boy, said the girl behind her son in line began crying"

Missing lunch for a day does no harm to healthy kids!

I wonder how many notices had been sent to parents?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

That's fine. I was simply remarking on how gleefully you call 5th year old girls "pvssies".

If only there were toughguys like yourself.

lol, no I was calling people like you pvssy for trying to make these kids seem like victims and use them for your own politics!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

That's fine. I was simply remarking on how gleefully you call 5th year old girls "pvssies".

If only there were toughguys like yourself.

lol, no I was calling people like you pvssy for trying to make these kids seem like victims and use them for your own politics!

Kids denied food are victims.  They deserve better than that from our government and society.  Want to call me a "pvssy" internet tough guy?  I could care less.  Compassion is a good thing.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

No, Einstein, I think your (fox's) terms "makers" and "takers" are deliberately divisive and pointlessly stupid.

Huh. I didn't know that only Matty and Folando could us those terms.  Actually, they are quite descriptive shorthand.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

No, Einstein, I think your (fox's) terms "makers" and "takers" are deliberately divisive and pointlessly stupid.

Huh. I didn't know that only Matty and Folando could us those terms.  Actually, they are quite descriptive shorthand.

When did I use those terms?

They're still just euphemisms.  No real meaning except in soundbites.

Veep poignantly demonstrated this when a fictional donor struggled to explain, "There's two types of people: grabbers, and uh, the other ones...people that don't grab." (He then proceeded to complain about the measly chicken breast his donation got him for dinner.)

Funny show.  Nobody is spared.  I recommend it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

When did I use those terms?

They're still just euphemisms.  No real meaning except in soundbites.

Veep poignantly demonstrated this when a fictional donor struggled to explain, "There's two types of people: grabbers, and uh, the other ones...people that don't grab." (He then proceeded to complain about the measly chicken breast his donation got him for dinner.)

Funny show.  Nobody is spared.  I recommend it.

Undoubtedly used the term taker in reference to children a bit earlier in the thread.  If I confused you with someone, apologies.

the terms are just shorthand. Complain all you want, they accurately s describe one facet of our relationship to government.

Sections
Shortcuts