Scientific study: Physically stronger men are conservative, weaklings support the welfare state

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Scientific study: Physically stronger men are conservative, weaklings support the welfare state

It is science, dammit, and (physically weak) liberals tell us you cannot argue with science !!!

Published in the Journal Psycological Science.

Science, just like global warming...You cant argue with this, it is science.

Professor Petersen said: ‘Our results demonstrate that physically weak males are more reluctant than physically strong males to assert their self-interest - just as if disputes over national policies were a matter of direct physical confrontation among small numbers of individuals, rather than abstract electoral dynamics among millions.’
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html#ixzz2TUJj1QoY

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: Scientific study: Physically stronger men are conservative, weaklings support the welfare state

Sounds like a challenge from an internet tough guy/troll with masculinity issues.

And 'physically strong' don't mean diddly when you're toe-to-toe with someone who wants to beat the living snot out of you.

Isn't that what the pro-gun pantywaists want us to believe...??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Scientific study: Physically stronger men are conservative, weaklings support the welfare state

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

Sounds like a challenge from an internet tough guy/troll with masculinity issues.

And 'physically strong' don't mean diddly when you're toe-to-toe with someone who wants to beat the living snot out of you.

You know he posted it; he didnt write it for the rag!

lol, if it offends you there is truth in it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

Why is Matty arguing with science? Nothing to do with me.

Just like 99% of 'expert' global warming scientists are in agreement, all scientists in this specific  field know this study is true....you cannot dispute this, unless you have at least a PhD in this specific field... otherwise, according to what WDYWN has often stated,  you cannot dispute expert scientists!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

tvoter: You forgot to prove how big and tough you are by calling him a "pvssy". Falling off, man. You're falling off.

He wasnt acting like one he was talking like the poster wrote the article

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Who said it offended me?

Stop imagining things.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Br'er Crankup sounds more like Science Fiction than a Scientific Study..... but anyways Liberal men are happier than conservative men and you and I are living proof of that Smile

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Just like 99% of 'expert' global warming scientists are in agreement, all scientists in this specific  field know this study is true....you cannot dispute this, unless you have at least a PhD in this specific field... otherwise, according to what WDYWN has often stated,  you cannot dispute expert scientists!

I'm not arguing with science.  I'm calling you out for the party-line mook you are. You make it too easy by trying to assert your manhood this way.

"All scientists", huh...?  Nothing like a little absolutism to make one feel like a big man.

Methinks you're the exception to the rule.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

I'm not arguing with science.  I'm calling you out for the party-line mook you are. You make it too easy by trying to assert your manhood this way.

"All scientists", huh...?  Nothing like a little absolutism to make one feel like a big man.

me thinks you have no other retort so, you start challenging his manhood on a internet message board. lmao

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

me thinks you have no other retort so, you start challenging his manhood on a internet message board. lmao

He brought it up, man.  Not me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

This isn't surprising - I would think the burden of what conservatives have done to this country over the past 30 years would be pretty heavy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Think for yourself. Question authority.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

This must make the guy who calls people 'cowards' feel just that much tougher.

Says the guy who calls people 'stupid' and 'neo-con poops'

Glass house my friend...glass house

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

NO it was an article that offended you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

As always, tvoter is arguing solely for the sake of arguing, without even knowning what the thread is about.

want some cheese with that whine?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I guess this explains the hosts over at MSNBC.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

As always, tvoter is arguing solely for the sake of arguing, without even knowning what the thread is about.

want some cheese with that whine?

The irony is all this whining by these Left leaning posters is sort of proving the study correct. As much as I find these studies to be bull, they're kind of making a case for it. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Yeah phsical specimens like Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Karl Rove, and all the other weasel like TOTALLY YOKED BRO types we see on a daily basis come to mind when I think "physically strong".  Most pols of every stripe tend to look like the guys who be picked last in any sort of physical contest.  Obviously there are exceptions (Paul Ryan comes to mind, as does Obama and Anthony "Dong out" Wiener) but to the extent that this information is MEANINGFUL, I just don't see it.  Steven Hawking can't lift his head and he probably has forgetting more knowledge than anyone in government has ever learned.  I guess my point is, governance isn't physically demanding venture, its is an intellectual excercise and the only correlation I see with physicallity and elected officials is people tend not to want elected officials to be fat. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

I told you I wasn't offended.  No reason to be.

Pay attention.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

I told you I wasn't offended.  No reason to be.

Pay attention.

Your first post certainly makes it seem you were. Most people don't get defensive over something that doesn't offend/bother them

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

The irony is all this whining by these Left leaning posters is sort of proving the study correct. As much as I find these studies to be bull, they're kind of making a case for it. 

Really?!  How so?

Given the study is "bull", then the OP is the example of weakness for throwing such a wet noodle out there.

Sections
Shortcuts