Scott Brown and Elizabeth Warren - The Debate!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Scott Brown and Elizabeth Warren - The Debate!

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

HAHAHAHA....

Did you just look in the mirror son ?

Just laughing at you old man. 

I guess you never heard of the the term racial profiling. That was exactly what brown did  when he said look at her does she look like a native american. Now that is coming from a sitting US Senator.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

Hey, I support Scott Brown, and I think he had the advantage, although she made some points.

I think she was vague about details, and she sounded exactly like all of her TV commercials.

He was a little nervous and stumbled over some words, I think hed so much more in his bag to attack her with, but ran out of time.

Bottom line is, I support Brown, and I think he won, but did the debate swing any voters?

I still think she is a phony over the whole Indian thing, just sayin'.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I think he missed an opportunity to connect with undecided voters.  He was snarky and brought up issues that Herald has been harping on for months.  If the question of Warren's native american heritage hadn't already swayed you, it's not going to sway you.

I think he came across as being less likeable than he was before the debate.

Warren was good.  She's a good debater, can think on her feet.  Brown stumbled and seemed more concerned with hitting talking points that really have nothing to do with being a senator.

I was really surprised by Brown bringing up the native american thing right off the bat and spouting out the Traveler's nonsense in kind of a "oh yeah, well you represented Travelers in the Asbestos case that hurt people", which againis a lot of nonsense.

He went negative which reflects that he's down in the polls.  Should be interesting if Warren goes negative as well.

Pickup truck - Check

National Guard - Check

Daughters - Check

Wife - Check

Defended mom from evil Step Dad - Check

Native American - Check

Travelers - Check

Snarky - Check

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

I think he missed an opportunity to connect with undecided voters.  He was snarky and brought up issues that Herald has been harping on for months.  If the question of Warren's native american heritage hadn't already swayed you, it's not going to sway you.

Warren was good.  She's a good debater, can think on her feet.  Brown stumbled and seemed more concerned with hitting talking points that really have nothing to do with being a senator.

I was really surprised by Brown bringing up the native american thing right off the bat and spouting out the Traveler's nonsense in kind of a "oh yeah, well you represented Travelers in the Asbestos case that hurt people", which againis a lot of nonsense.

He went negative which reflects that he's down in the polls.  Should be interesting if Warren goes negative as well.

Pickup truck - Check

National Guard - Check

Daughters - Check

Wife - Check

Native American - Check

Travelers - Check

Snarky - Check

I bet Brown wishes he could take a mulligan on the native american answer, it was a little on the snarky side.  Warren succeeded here although she was boring and repetitively scripted.  I think he was off his game a little because of his just in time 6;30 arrival at the debate.  Compounded by the fact that he went to the garage to get his pick-up (image decison) instead of arriving by cab because he was late.

On Travellers he won points; she avoided a direct rebutal and just continued her talking point.

Warren was on her best behavior; but boy was she a phony, and if you watched the deabte the split screen view of her while Brown was talking was telling as she was one uncomfortable soul.  Who appeared stronger could very well be determined by whether you watched the split screen or listened on the radio.  In the famous JFK/Nixon debate those who watched it said JFK won while those who just listend said Nixon won.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

Scott can spin all he wants on why he killed the jobs bill.  Bottom line is he stopped mass from putting people to work.

Yup, his fault that the Mass unemployment rate is 6.2%, Deval and Obama have no dog in this fight, yup, got it!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Pickup truck - Check

National Guard - Check

Daughters - Check

Wife - Check

Native American - Check

Travelers - Check

Snarky - Check

I still find it interesting that Brown couldn't find it within is rightwing heart to serve in the National Guard in his own state. The Senator is serving in the Maryland National Guard. I guess he's just too good for his own state.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

In response to msobstinate99's comment:

Warren got scalped. She is s fraud and a hypocrite that pretends to know how we feel. She ain't got a clue. She checked a box that provided her with a life of prividge but wait, isn't the privilage arguement the one all you hyprocrites use against Romney. 

Clearly anyone that thinks Warren won the debate had their head so far up their azz they didn't hear the debate.

msobstinat99, is this you?  I ask because, first, the font is different.  Second, you can spell.  Third, "ain't got" isn't your voice.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Fourth, you know where a question mark goes.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

Pickup truck - Check

National Guard - Check

Daughters - Check

Wife - Check

Native American - Check

Travelers - Check

Snarky - Check

I still find it interesting that Brown couldn't find it within is rightwing heart to serve in the National Guard in his own state. The Senator is serving in the Maryland National Guard. I guess he's just too good for his own state.

It would be difficult to commute to Boston to satisfy Guard duty while serving in Washington.

You probably failed to note the geographic proximity of Maryland to Washington DC.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Update on BDC. Fact Check on Travelers; Brown right but misleading. Ouch that had to hurt coming from the BDC Warren Editorial writers board.

So in other words Brown was correct and Warren tied to dance away from the issue of helping big business,...priceless.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts