Scott Brown and Elizabeth Warren - The Debate!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Scott Brown and Elizabeth Warren - The Debate!

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

I cant believe he talked about protecting his mother from an abusive step-father

Bah. I wouldn't make much of that. Clinton talked about how he protected mommy from drunk step-dad or whatever. In fact, an awful lot of Presidential/Other candidates tell similar stories....

[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Warren had a tough life too, she had to drive that small sporty MG to school and had a hard time fitting the 3rd car in the driveway.

[/QUOTE]

The sarcasm of your post aside..I think that one of the reasons Warren is having a tough time in this election is that she doesn't relate well to voters. Personally..I think polticians need to stop lying about how tough they've had it in an effort to appeal to the "common folk". 

What should matter is what you have done or plan to do in office. For example..I don't think Brown's  "I've had a tough life" or "I'm a sensitive guy"  angles work on me because now he has a voting record..and when I walk into that voting booth..his words mean nothing to me..it's his actions that mean everything.

So Brown can talk all he wants about jobs and women's rights..etc...but the bottom line is that his votes on these matters speak for themselves.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Lucy and Ricky campaigning.

Biden on college cheerleaders: 'The stuff they do on hard wood, it blows my mind'...

Biden's wife's turn as she makes accidental X-rated joke about husband...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BilltheKat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Was Brown really winking at the camera when she was talking?

Too funny

[/QUOTE]

Only in the lost gumby ward on Vector Nebullah

[/QUOTE]

Sorry you missed the debate.

Maybe next time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lucy and Ricky campaigning.

Biden on college cheerleaders: 'The stuff they do on hard wood, it blows my mind'...

Biden's wife's turn as she makes accidental X-rated joke about husband...

[/QUOTE]

Only the most juvenile among us would take the cheerleader comment out of context...

These types of statements only serve to show that he is human and much more like the rest of us than most politicians. If I had a dollar for everytime I said something innocently that could be construed in a suggestive way..then I'd be a rich woman..but hey..whatever entertains your small mind.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Elizabeth Warren was on the Jim &Margery show this morning. She should do more of these interviews. She came across better then she does on the campaign trail.