Scott Brown in lockstep with Repubs yet again...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re: Scott Brown in lockstep with Repubs yet again...

Go easy on Greg.  He goes through these often absurd gyrations to avoid the unfortuante fact that he has tied himself to a party that has a social agenda that he does not accept.  Rather than confront that fact he gyrates away with these scatological tangents.  He will be talking about Byrd and the KKK and Clinton and DADT in another minute.  More gyrations of avoidance.  He can't help it, it is a compulsion to avoid an unfortunate reality.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Brown knows that if he supports that bill it would be political suicide for him in MA. Simple as that. Listen, I like Brown as a person. As a person, I like him a lot better than Elizabeth Warren.  I voted for him in the last election. I supported him even when I didn't agree with his votes because for the most part, he seemed to be genuinely voting for what he thought was best for the people he represented. All of that changed for me when he voted "yes" on the Blunt amendment. Sorry, but as a woman and a human being, I don't want my access to affordable healthcare and my insurance coverage based on the whim of a religious organization..especially when we have separation of Church and State in this country.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: Scott Brown in lockstep with Repubs yet again...:
    Could you try it in English this time?
    Posted by WhichOnesPink2

Yikes, I missed the "s" and you still couldn't figure it out.

Gotta feeling everyone else figured it out. 

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts