Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Scott Brown in lockstep with Repubs yet again...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12-Angry-Men. Show 12-Angry-Men's posts

Re: Scott Brown in lockstep with Repubs yet again...

In Response to Re: Scott Brown in lockstep with Repubs yet again...:
    In Response to Re: Scott Brown in lockstep with Repubs yet again... : "The last amendment to the constitution took 200 years" You called me a dunce. Sorry you got caught eating your shorts. AGAIN! 12-Angry-Men-Eating-Their-Shorts-AGAIN-AND-AGAIN-AND-AGAIN-like-predicting-the-Sun-will-rise-in-the-east. Now wipe the sht of your teeth.  Most unbecoming. Alas, the last amendent really did take 200+ years, and you still think you're smarter than a turtle. WRONG again! Ya know, "I forgot about that greg, my bad", woulda worked just fine, but then there's that turtle
    Posted by GreginMeffa

And by the way moron, that wasn't 'the last amendment'.

The last amendment, as by the date it was introduced in Congress, was 26th amendment in 1971.

As a matter of fact the 27th amendment was one of the FIRST amendments to the Constitution.

See idiot, ya didn't say 'ratified' so you are nothin more than a pathetic loser who is reduced to trying stupid 'gotcha' posts.
    Ya see moron, I can play your freakin childish games too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink2. Show WhichOnesPink2's posts

In Response to Re: Scott Brown in lockstep with Repubs yet again... : And by the way moron, that wasn't 'the last amendment'. The last amendment, as by the date it was introduced in Congress, was 26th amendment in 1971. As a matter of fact the 27th amendment was one of the FIRST amendments to the Constitution.   See idiot, ya didn't say 'ratified' so you are nothin more than a pathetic loser who is reduced to trying stupid 'gotcha' posts. Ya see moron, I can play your freakin childish games too.
    Posted by 12-Angry-Men

you are nothin more than a pathetic loser who is reduced to trying stupid 'gotcha' posts.

Oh the irony...sigh

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMeffa. Show GreginMeffa's posts

In Response to Re: Scott Brown in lockstep with Repubs yet again... : And by the way moron, that wasn't 'the last amendment'. The last amendment, as by the date it was introduced in Congress, was 26th amendment in 1971. As a matter of fact the 27th amendment was one of the FIRST amendments to the Constitution.   Ya see moron, I can play your freakin childish games too.
    Posted by 12-Angry-Men

"as by the date it was introduced in Congress"  Yea, thats what counts.

Who said it took 200 years, and who said I should look that up again?

HILARIOUS!!!

Wow.  26 is after 27, and 1971 is after 1992.

You are such a good doggy.

Speak Ubu!

This is just TOO much fun.  My kids are inviting their friends over.  You're a frigg1n HIT man!  Glorious!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12-Angry-Men. Show 12-Angry-Men's posts

In Response to Re: Scott Brown in lockstep with Repubs yet again... : "as by the date it was introduced in Congress"  Yea, thats what counts. Who said it took 200 years, and who said I should look that up again? HILARIOUS!!! Wow.  26 is after 27, and 1971 is after 1992. You are such a good doggy. Speak Ubu! This is just TOO much fun.  My kids are inviting their friends over.  You're a frigg1n HIT man!  Glorious!!!
    Posted by GreginMeffa

So now you need the validation of children?

My gawd you are pathetic.
    I was being facetious but I was spot on about you being immature.

Ya, ya might want to see when the were introduced.
    Oh lookie there the LAST one introduced was in 1971.

Ya see spanky as much as you can't admit to reality you just got tripped up on your childish word games.

Ya ya I know you'll throw around some 3rd grade rants and then run to some children for validation but at the end of the day is just sad to watch you devolve into a pathetic loser trolling the boards with 'gotcha' word games.

Remember, next time ya gotta clarify your posts because the last amendment was introduced in 1971. Now go run to the neighborhood kids for your pat on the head. Run along doogie.

And I'll let you have the last word so as you can show off to the kiddies how tough you are.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Go easy on Greg.  He goes through these often absurd gyrations to avoid the unfortuante fact that he has tied himself to a party that has a social agenda that he does not accept.  Rather than confront that fact he gyrates away with these scatological tangents.  He will be talking about Byrd and the KKK and Clinton and DADT in another minute.  More gyrations of avoidance.  He can't help it, it is a compulsion to avoid an unfortunate reality.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMeffa. Show GreginMeffa's posts

Greg. The back and forth between you and airborne is paradigmatic. This happens regularly between you and others.

Perhaps you had a nugget of knowledge he did not have memorized: That an amendment passed in 1992 was first proposed 205 years ago.

Con-grat-u-la-ma-f**king-lations. You can have a gold star. There you go. Here's my drawing of your star

---------------------------------------
    Even you knew it was a joke.  Perhaps it being followed by "relax" was the first hint.  I mean, I suppose one could surmise I actually think all 17 amendments (NB, spelling), take 200 years, which would make our country 3400 years old, or ancient Egypt and the Pyramids.  Now THOSE dudes were some fcking Free Masons!

Obelisk, schmobelisk - here's your Great Seal! Orf orf (hold the Carmina Burana jokes)

And yes, I continue to work with more than one black anglo-saxon, but I'm sure you know more about them than they do.

See?  I got YOUR joke!

I hope...

BTW, I didn't know 12 was Airborne too.  Cheers mate.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMeffa. Show GreginMeffa's posts

In Response to Re: Scott Brown in lockstep with Repubs yet again... : So now you need the validation of children? My gawd you are pathetic. I was being facetious but I was spot on about you being immature. Ya, ya might want to see when the were introduced. Oh lookie there the LAST one introduced was in 1971. Ya see spanky as much as you can't admit to reality you just got tripped up on your childish word games. Ya ya I know you'll throw around some 3rd grade rants and then run to some children for validation but at the end of the day is just sad to watch you devolve into a pathetic loser trolling the boards with 'gotcha' word games. Remember, next time ya gotta clarify your posts because the last amendment was introduced in 1971. Now go run to the neighborhood kids for your pat on the head. Run along doogie. And I'll let you have the last word so as you can show off to the kiddies how tough you are.
    Posted by 12-Angry-Men

Good Ubu.

Now Sit

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Brown knows that if he supports that bill it would be political suicide for him in MA. Simple as that. Listen, I like Brown as a person. As a person, I like him a lot better than Elizabeth Warren.  I voted for him in the last election. I supported him even when I didn't agree with his votes because for the most part, he seemed to be genuinely voting for what he thought was best for the people he represented. All of that changed for me when he voted "yes" on the Blunt amendment. Sorry, but as a woman and a human being, I don't want my access to affordable healthcare and my insurance coverage based on the whim of a religious organization..especially when we have separation of Church and State in this country.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12-Angry-Men. Show 12-Angry-Men's posts

In Response to Re: Scott Brown in lockstep with Repubs yet again... : Good Ubu. Now Sit
    Posted by GreginMeffa

"CABBAGE!!"

And why do helicopters eat their young?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Could you try it in English this time?
    Posted by WhichOnesPink2

Yikes, I missed the "s" and you still couldn't figure it out.

Gotta feeling everyone else figured it out. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink2. Show WhichOnesPink2's posts

In Response to Re: Scott Brown in lockstep with Repubs yet again... : Yikes, I missed the "s" and you still couldn't figure it out. Gotta feeling everyone else figured it out. 
    Posted by BilltheKat

Shame on me for expecting an adult to actually complete the words he is typing...YIKES! Are you this shoddy with everything else in your life?...explains a lot actually.

Sections
Shortcuts