Sen Alexander receives letter from a Tea Party group urging him to retire .

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Sen Alexander receives letter from a Tea Party group urging him to retire .

These  individuals are upset at Alexander for his ability to compromise and being a bipartisan ...... there is something wrong with these people and their selfish belief that it's their way or the highway isn't what this country needs to be that shining city on the hill .....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: Sen Alexander receives letter from a Tea Party group urging him to retire .

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

These  individuals are upset at Alexander for his ability to compromise and being a bipartisan ...... there is something wrong with these people and their selfish belief of it's their way or the highway isn't what this country needs to be that shining city on the hill .....

Vote these tea partiers out. That's what I hear the Left say all the time when the Right complains about a politician. Vote them out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Hey, is he still wearing plaid shirts and strumming his guitar?  that's about the only think I remember about his forgettable presidential run.

Alexander is just another RINO, the media loves him, tells everyone how this is a Republican that they could vote for, and then don't.

I think sending a letter is too light of a treatment for him.  They should get a bus load of people to go protest him.  Unfortunately, they can't, because TEA party memebers tend to be productive members of society, therfore working, and not union and welfare layabouts that tend to unload from the bus when the Democrats protest somebody.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to chiefhowie's comment:

" We The People" are for the USA ! We just want America back not a give it to me Nation.

We worked for Scott Brown and he turned into an Alexander (RINO). 

We want responsibilty ,Family values , not a give to me nation #GITM

by the way Warren hauntus is almost even with Hillary in polls.

Hope I don't get dumped for this post.

Why would anyone dump on you for this post ....... but can you explain what America you want back and from who ..... what responsibilty do you want and what family values are you talking about ....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

These  individuals are upset at Alexander for his ability to compromise and being a bipartisan ...... there is something wrong with these people and their selfish belief of it's their way or the highway isn't what this country needs to be that shining city on the hill .....

Vote these tea partiers out. That's what I hear the Left say all the time when the Right complains about a politician. Vote them out.

This is the Tea Party who is complaining about a Republican ...  they don't want to vote him out they want him to retire ..... why ? ...... is it because  they don't want any other views to be heard ....  is it because they don't want to give anybody who might be inclined to vote for a moderate Republican the choice to do so in a primary ..... but what I really think it means is that the Tea Party Movement is unacceptable to a majority of Americans and the Tea Party knows it .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

This is the Tea Party who is complaining about a Republican ...  they don't want to vote him out they want him to retire ..... why ? ...... is it because  they don't want any other views to be heard ....  is it because they don't want to give anybody who might be inclined to vote for a moderate Republican the choice to do so in a primary ..... but what I really think it means is that the Tea Party Movement is unacceptable to a majority of Americans and the Tea Party knows it .

Right...I know all that. My point was that if people don't like the Tea Party politicians and the way they handle things then.....vote them out. If the Tea Party Movement is unacceptable...then vote them out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Hey, is he still wearing plaid shirts and strumming his guitar?  that's about the only think I remember about his forgettable presidential run.

Alexander is just another RINO, the media loves him, tells everyone how this is a Republican that they could vote for, and then don't.

I think sending a letter is too light of a treatment for him.  They should get a bus load of people to go protest him.  Unfortunately, they can't, because TEA party memebers tend to be productive members of society, therfore working, and not union and welfare layabouts that tend to unload from the bus when the Democrats protest somebody.

skeeter .... I guess you ain't a big Alexander or a Union fan .... btw what have you producted lately not counting large amounts of CO2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

Right...I know all that. My point was that if people don't like the Tea Party politicians and the way they handle things then.....vote them out. If the Tea Party Movement is unacceptable...then vote them out.

[/QUOTE]

FortySixAndTwo .... I'm sorry I probably didn't make myself clear ...  it's the Tea Party members or activists that want Alexander to retire ..... they are the ones who don't want a  vote on Alexander  .... they are trying to rigged the game  .... they don't want any opposition

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

skeeter .... I guess you ain't a big Alexander or a Union fan .... btw what have you producted lately not counting large amounts of CO2

[/QUOTE]

Obamaphones.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

FortySixAndTwo .... I'm sorry I probably didn't make myself clear ...  it's the Tea Party members or activists that want Alexander to retire ..... they are the ones who don't want a  vote on Alexander  .... they are trying to rigged the game  .... they don't want any opposition

[/QUOTE]

How is asking him to retire rigging the game?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Again, I know. You've been more than clear. I get exactly what you're saying. What I'm saying is DUE to the way the Tea Party acts. DUE to the way they want to rig the game. DUE to the way they don't want opposition....I say to that....vote them out. It's the best and only way we the people can combat people who act this way. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

there is something wrong with these people and their selfish belief that it's their way or the highway

“I won.” — Barack Obama to Republicans in Congress who were trying to discuss the stimulus plan with him

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Productive? Most of the tee partee members I know of are grumpy, retired, collecting social security and on medicare sitting at dunkin donuts drinking coffee grumbling about Obama and taking up space for hours at a time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Definition of compromise: Agreeing with a liberal

Definition of obstruction: Disagreeing with a liberal

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to StalkingButler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]there is something wrong with these people and their selfish belief that it's their way or the highway

“I won.” — Barack Obama to Republicans in Congress who were trying to discuss the stimulus plan with him

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

[/QUOTE]

President Obama listened to Republican gripes about his stimulus package during a meeting with congressional leaders Friday morning - but he also left no doubt about who's in charge of these negotiations. "I won," Obama noted matter-of-factly, according to sources familiar with the conversation. .... The Republicans seem not to have noticed, but President Obama just won the general election, Democrats increased their margins in the House and Senate, and public opinion is overwhelmingly supportive of the new president and his stimulus proposals.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0109/17862.html

[/QUOTE]

Obama is the model of bipartisanship.  (eyeroll)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

Productive? Most of the tee partee members I know of are grumpy, retired, collecting social security and on medicare sitting at dunkin donuts drinking coffee grumbling about Obama and taking up space for hours at a time.

------------

Then why are you hanging out with them and talking with them? Kind of seems silly to hang out with people you clearly detest.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

------------

Then why are you hanging out with them and talking with them? Kind of seems silly to hang out with people you clearly detest.

Why you think I hang out with them is odd since I never said that I hang out with them. Do I detest certain people, sure, but I still talk to everyone. Its called getting to know who and what's going on around you. Try it sometime unless you're to much of an angry pink floyd creep. I'd even probably talk to you "for a moment". (get that referance) 

What is silly is reponding to you. That I am guilty of. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

------------

Why you think I hang out with them is odd since I never said that I hang out with them. Do I detest certain people, sure, but I still talk to everyone. Its called getting to know who and what's going on around you. Try it sometime unless you're to much of an angry pink floyd creep. I'd even probably talk to you "for a moment". (get that referance) 

What is silly is reponding to you. That I am guilty of. 

Right...you don't hang out with them but you know everything about them. Got it...sigh

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

whoooooosh

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts