SEN. ELIZABETH WARREN, mentioned as a Presidential canidate ........

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Re: SEN. ELIZABETH WARREN, mentioned as a Presidential canidate ........

I agree, finding enough dems in Mass to win a state election? Heck that's easy in these parts, i.e. Barney Frank. I don't think she has enough appeal on a national stage. She ran on change in Washington, but she will and has voted party line. Big surprise!

If they run her out, they will be handing over the reign...IMO. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget13. Show movingtarget13's posts

OMG!  She was a pathetic candidate in Mass.  It`s appalling amd embarassing that the Ma-morons sent her to Washington instead of Brown.......a fair, honest, good guy, that voted 50% of the time with the opposition.  She has done NOTHING since elected.  Now a discussion about a presidential run?  A Y K M ?

Just what we need.  Another 1-term senator with no experience, no ideas, and no clout, taking over where the previous incompetent left off.

You couldn`t make this stuff up.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

bad idea.........I hope she runs anyways for the entertainment value...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Elizabeth Warren's former national finance chair, Paul Egerman, has told several inquiring donors this month that, despite runaway speculation and a burning desire from the party's left wing, the freshman senator will not run for president in 2016.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Elizabeth Warren's former national finance chair, Paul Egerman, has told several inquiring donors this month that, despite runaway speculation and a burning desire from the party's left wing, the freshman senator will not run for president in 2016.

I'd prefer she remain in the Senate anyway.......possibly in Harry Reid's role.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

F5

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

She will be a Jurist on the SCOTUS where she will be able to protect us .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Well at least she isn't from Kenya

No kidding, you can't be any more American than Cherokee. Pow Wow Chow!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

She will be a Jurist on the SCOTUS where she will be able to protect us .

Help me Jesus! Help me Oprah! Help me Elizabeth Warren!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

President of what???

Really, are the leftwing kooks that desperate? They have to be able to find a better candidate than her. What about the commie kook from Florida? Debbie Wasserman Windbag? She'd be a lot better than Warren. What has Warren even done inthe Senate? Faht in her chair? 

What? Can't say F-a-r-t? 

Desperation showing amongst the commie leftists. Obama has forsaken them. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

I'd love to see the DNC activists left push Warren in front of Hillary.  Hillary can play centrist enought o win the general; we all know what a raving progressive Warren is.  Warren would be a GOP gift.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:

I'd love to see the DNC activists left push Warren in front of Hillary.  Hillary can play centrist enought o win the general; we all know what a raving progressive Warren is.  Warren would be a GOP gift.

B I N G O , THAT !!!

Sections
Shortcuts