Sen Mitch McConnell takes a stand and fillibusters the Republican's biggest dipshiat in the Senate.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Re: Sen Mitch McConnell takes a stand and fillibusters the Republican's biggest dipshiat in the Senate.

Hard to argue with that point; he out dirty Harry'd dirty Harry.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Re: Sen Mitch McConnell takes a stand and fillibusters the Republican's biggest dipshiat in the Senate.

That is something.  And in an environment where Reid is dead set on pushing filibuster reform McConnell more than proved his point as to why reform is needed. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

"We don't need fillibuster reform and to prove it I will now fillibuster myself."

Turtle McConnell.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to Thesemenarecowards' comment:
    [QUOTE]

"We don't need fillibuster reform and to prove it I will now fillibuster myself."

Turtle McConnell.

[/QUOTE]

We don't need filibuster reform as major legislation should require more than 60 to get by.

That being said McConnell has a chicken neck and he's a dope.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Actually, wasn't the turtle image apt?  From now on, everytime he drops his jaw...  I'll thank you, Thesemenarecowards.

But this twist and turn of events is not unlike the loyal opposition flailing mightily against the individual mandate and their other pets in Obamacare.  And meeting themselves coming and going over what to do about the Arab spring. 

Or their recent flagbearer on his heroic quest to slay son of Romneyc ...ah, never mind.

Mark Twain, lie back down.

You, too, Will Rogers.

Actually, Greek mythology is the most apt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Sen. Harry Reid wrote the obstructionist playbook he now despises. He used the filibuster maneuver so frequently that in 2005, majority Republicans devised their own filibuster reform plan - one that would abolish the procedure in the judicial confirmation process. This reasonable proposal was dubbed the "nuclear option", by the liberal media.

Sen. Reid went to war to block a move he now says he supports. At the time, Sen. Reid said preserving the filibuster was the "most important issue I've dealt with in my 40 years of public service."