Senate Republicans, say we'll turn over power to Obama to decide where the cuts will be as he see's fit under the agreed guidelines...Reid says "oh heck no that idea/bill will never get a debate im MY senate"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to airborne-rgr's comment:

In response to tvoter's comment:

In response to DamainAllen's comment:

Garbage.  The GOP is trying to punt as a way of avoiding some portion of the blame once the public goes ape once the cuts kick in.  Reid is right to force them to stay on the field.  Deciding how the cuts should be divided up is Congress' job and for conservatives to try to give that power to Obama demonstrates how their values are become squishy when its convienent. 

The left (obama) is the one saying we will have to cut, police and firemen and teachers while not saying anything about cutting NPR or foreign aid.

You cannot have it both ways.

If Obama is running around saying they are cutting the wrong things (not real cuts, we'll still spend more) but, is unwilling to say what cuts he will make; that is NOT leadership that is just slimey politics!

Newsflash spanky, that's how the bill was written AND PASSED by Congress.

I swear you morons have a problem with reality.

Ya, I guess the wingnuts are soooo freakin stupid that they would draft a bill to doubly give PotUS discretion on the cuts.

Seriously, you idiots are ridiculous.

You have it wrong as to how the bill was written. The specific cuts are left up to the executive, Obama.

but, please.  Go find me the section of the bill that gets rid of 10,000 TSA workers, 5,000 border patrol agents, and turn dangerous illegals out onto the street.  Please do so.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Nice to see all the wingnuts running to BDC censors because their panties are in a bunch.

No sense posting on a thread where the delicate sensibilities of the wingnuts might get hurt.

Carry on ladies.

Oh, man.  Are we back to you self-censoring/blame others antics? Just stop it, you phycho.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Nice to see all the wingnuts running to BDC censors because their panties are in a bunch.

No sense posting on a thread where the delicate sensibilities of the wingnuts might get hurt.

Carry on ladies.

Oh, man.  Are we back to you self-censoring/blame others antics? Just stop it, you phycho.

Heh heh heh...says the poser who accuses others of lying whilst you yourself are pasting numbers that don't even exist.

Yep, a person like you with that kind of tenuos grip on reality is surely the person who anyone should listen too.

And I guess it's just a coincidence that every one of my posts directed at you were deleted.

Ya, keep creating that alternate reality because the fact is delusional people like you just can't deal with reality.

Give it up airhead.  I have never reported a single one of your posts.  This is the same old shell game you did in the spring:  post something, report it, then say I reported it and it was deleted.

you are a liar and a dishonest one at that.  I gave you links and la lesson in economics, and you STILL didn't get it.  Keep getting your talking points from the union bosses.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Carry on ladies.

Heh heh heh...says the poser who accuses others of lying whilst you yourself are pasting numbers that don't even exist.

Yep, a person like you with that kind of tenuos grip on reality is surely the person who anyone should listen too.

And I guess it's just a coincidence that every one of my posts directed at you were deleted.

Ya, keep creating that alternate reality because the fact is delusional people like you just can't deal with reality.

Give it up airhead.  I have never reported a single one of your posts.  This is the same old shell game you did in the spring:  post something, report it, then say I reported it and it was deleted.

you are a liar and a dishonest one at that.  I gave you links and la lesson in economics, and you STILL didn't get it.  Keep getting your talking points from the union bosses.  

Only a masochistic moron like you would even think of reporting yourself.

Ya, people just like to get banned so that they have to reregister over and over.

You're an idiot.

So, are you saying your plan to report your own comments and blame others is backfiring on you?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Carry on ladies.

Only a masochistic moron like you would even think of reporting yourself.

Ya, people just like to get banned so that they have to reregister over and over.

You're an idiot.

So, are you saying your plan to report your own comments and blame others is backfiring on you?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/d...mp_FrontPageMag

"Obama has a very simple playbook. 1. Create anxiety about an issue. 2. Demand action on it. 3. Hammer the Republicans for their inaction. 
    Every morning the news stories are largely a reflection of one of the three phases of that strategy.

In this game, Republicans can either take the initiative or defend their lack of action on the Obama agenda. What we are seeing lately is a Republican Party that is constantly on the defensive, trying to explain why they haven’t yet done what Obama wants them to do and how they would have done it already if he didn’t keep on interrupting them.

The Republican Party does need to “evolve.” It needs to evolve into becoming a predator, instead of its prey. What it doesn’t need to do is adopt a Democratic agenda. That way lies one defeat after another as every game becomes an away game played by rules that make winning all but impossible."

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

You have it wrong as to how the bill was written. The specific cuts are left up to the executive, Obama.

Fact, and most deliberate

BOOM!

Sections
Shortcuts