Send us your poor, your needy, your uneducated, your lazy..

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: Send us your poor, your needy, your uneducated, your lazy..

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

I don't even have to take him off ignore to tell this is another broken record "I hate X,Y,Z groups" post.

Do correct me if mistaken.

And anyone having you on ignore will know this is another of your broken record posts accusing someone of "hating all [gays, blacks, Hispanics]"  because they say something you dont agree with...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

"baby Bush"

How freaking pathetic can you get? Apparenlty there is no floor...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Baby Bush- worst president ever. My God, what a clown. Oh, wait....not that funny. He took the US to war under a big lie, killing young Americans, so daddy would pat him on the head (didn't happen). And the republicans wonder why they lost....it all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

Baby Bush- worst president ever. My God, what a clown. Oh, wait....not that funny. He took the US to war under a big lie, killing young Americans, so daddy would pat him on the head (didn't happen). And the republicans wonder why they lost....it all.

What have republicans "lost" since 08?

They did not gain the white house or senate but, they didnt lose the house either.

In 2010 they schalacked the dems so, what are you referring to?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:

Can every topic degrade to a blame Busg bash ??

Rhetorical question.

As if your post was intended to create real intellectual debate.  You hate immigrants.  We get it.  I bet your kind was hated when they first arrived too.  But you got yours so you forget about that.  Nativism: a poweerful and prejudiced force throughout our history. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:

In response to NO MO O's comment:

Can every topic degrade to a blame Busg bash ??

Rhetorical question.

As if your post was intended to create real intellectual debate.  You hate immigrants.  We get it.  I bet your kind was hated when they first arrived too.  But you got yours so you forget about that.  Nativism: a poweerful and prejudiced force throughout our history. 

The post points to an illegal immigrant coming to Mass, getting deported on drug charges 3 times since 2006, coming back for the fourth time and each time having fraudulent ID's/SSNs.  It's OK to demonstrate frustration with law breakers entering the country who are involved in drug trafficing.  Hardly an act of nativism.

I'd suggest the post supports a strong boarder position; part of the Senate gang of 8 plan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

What have republicans "lost" since 08?

They did not gain the white house or senate but, they didnt lose the house either.

In 2010 they schalacked the dems so, what are you referring to?

He`s reciting dutifully from his "Bush`s Fault", Guide to Defending the Incompetence of the Obama Admisitration", handbook.

Bill knows nothing other than: "Haliburton", "Dick Cheney", and "Bush`s fault".  He has no idea that the "worst president ever" ("my god what a clown") is in the White House NOW and that the "poor, needy, uneducated and lazy" (billrat), are the people that put him there, twice.

I would suggest placing him on ignore but, his stupidity is very entertaining.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

He isn't very good at illegally immigrating. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Sounds like the law enforcement is right on top of it tho. Its not like the gov is sitting back and doing nothing.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

The only real blame here is toward the government for not providing enough resources to actually enforce the current immigration laws we have.

As has been mentioned, a national ID/database and/or drivers licenses might help keep track of shifty types like this fellow.  (I'll bet his car was registered in NH.)

And then there's our ridiculous failure of a "war on drugs".  Ending drug prohibition would make some of these immigration problems disappear almost instantly.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Dear Senator Harkin,

As a native Iowan and excellent customer of the Internal Revenue Service, I am writing to ask for your assistance. I have contacted the Department of Homeland Security in an effort to determine the process for becoming an illegal alien and they referred me to you.

My primary reason for wishing to change my status from U.S. Citizen to illegal alien stems from the bill which was recently passed by the Senate and for which you voted. If my understanding of this bill is accurate, as an illegal alien who has been in the United States for five years, all I need to do to become a citizen is to pay a $2,000 fine and income taxes for only three of the last five years. I know a good deal when I see one and I am anxious to get the process started before everyone figures it out.

Simply put, those of us who have been here legally have had to pay taxes every year so I'm excited about the prospect of avoiding two years of taxes in return for paying a $2,000 fine. Is there any way that I can apply to be illegal retroactively? This would yield an excellent result for me and my family because we paid heavy taxes in 2008 and 2009.

Additionally, as an illegal alien I could begin using the local emergency room as my primary health care provider. Once I have stopped paying premiums for medical insurance, my accountant figures I could save almost $10,000 a year.

Another benefit in gaining illegal status would be that my daughter would receive preferential treatment relative to her law school applications, as well as 'in-state' tuition rates for many colleges throughout the United States for my son.

Lastly, I understand that illegal status would relieve me of the burden of renewing my driver's license and making those burdensome car insurance premiums. This is very important to me, given that I still have college age children driving my car.

If you would provide me with an outline of the process to become illegal (retroactively if possible) and copies of the necessary forms, I would be most appreciative. Thank you for your assistance

Your Loyal Constituent, (hoping to reach 'illegal alien' status rather than just a bonafide citizen of the USA ) 
    Donald Ruppert