Senior Obama Adviser Compares House Republicans To Terrorists, Kidnappers, And Arsonists

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Re: Senior Obama Adviser Compares House Republicans To Terrorists, Kidnappers, And Arsonists

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Now we know where concerned citizen gets his sweet bipartisan cooperative attitude about his political opponents....

White House senior adviser Dan Pfeiffer used three vivid analogies to attack  House Republicans' laundry list of demands for raising the debt ceiling, comparing Republicans to arsonists, hostage-takers and suicide bombers.

"What we're not for is negotiating with people with a bomb strapped to their chest," Pfeiffer said in an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper Thursday afternoon

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/debt-ceiling-republicans-obama-terrorist-hostage-deadline-2013-9#ixzz2g3Eiljd9

CLC,

While Pfeiffer used those rather vivid analogies while taping an CNN interview, he also...in the same interview... said the following:

"Republicans are not asking for a negotiation," he told CNN's Tapper. "It's a negotiation if I'm trying to sell you my house, and we are debating the price of it. It's not a negotiation if I show up at your house and say, 'Give me everything inside or I'm going to burn it down.'

"Republicans have provided a laundry list of essentially ransom demands of things that were essentially the Romney agenda that voters rejected."

So, in other words, the voters have already esentially rejected the things the GOP are now demanding. Rather then respect the election, the GOP is saying so what. Give us those things anyway or we are going to burn the government down.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/debt-ceiling-republicans-obama-terrorist-hostage-deadline-2013-9#ixzz2g3tZ5zdq

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Senior Obama Adviser Compares House Republicans To Terrorists, Kidnappers, And Arsonists

What's so bad about telling the true about Public Enemy #1

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

I think I saw the "wanted" posters in the post office the other day for house repubs. Took up the entire wall. Crazy stuff man...like...crazy...whoa...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

So you're saying Barack Obama was a terrorist in 2006 when he said he refused to raise the debt ceiling? 

No wonder he palled around with Bill Ayers...

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

What an insult!!!

To all the terrorists, kidnappers and arsonists!

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you are still a rat."- Lily Tomlin

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

I think I saw the "wanted" posters in the post office the other day for house repubs. Took up the entire wall. Crazy stuff man...like...crazy...whoa...

They want to get rid of the Postal Services too ....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well they can do all their bills online now so why do they need the Post Office....off with their heads...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Thank goodness the unions saved the Pony Express....those iron horses will never amount to anything.

Maybe your Emperor President will wave his Almighty Hand and ban email, that will take care of the Postal Service...

Not to worry, the efficient Government run ObamaCare still requires fax machines...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well they can do all their bills online now so why do they need the Post Office....off with their heads...

[/QUOTE]

would that be outsourcing of jobs to outside the USA

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Didn't Gore invent the Internets? So at least we're keeping it in house so to speak

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Didn't Gore invent the Internets? So at least we're keeping it in house so to speak

[/QUOTE]

Gore ain't the problem right now ........ the problem is too much power by a few individuals who can buy up state houses across the country and supply these politicians with cash to their bidding ...... we need to get the money out of politics if we want to start to solve the problems we face as a country

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Gore ain't the problem right now ........ the problem is too much power by a few individuals who can buy up state houses across the country and supply these politicians with cash to their bidding ...... we need to get the money out of politics if we want to start to solve the problems we face as a country

[/QUOTE]

I thought we were joking back and forth. You went all serious on me dude! : )

I have no issue with getting money out of politics. There should be a cap on money for campaigning. And I'm talking a low cap. Enough with being inundated with t.v. ads which are lies anyways. You go over the cap you need to return the money or you lose your bid to run. No exceptions.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought we were joking back and forth. You went all serious on me dude! : )

I have no issue with getting money out of politics. There should be a cap on money for campaigning. And I'm talking a low cap. Enough with being inundated with t.v. ads which are lies anyways. You go over the cap you need to return the money or you lose your bid to run. No exceptions.

[/QUOTE]

FortySixandTwo ...... I can always count on you to cause me to remember what is important in life ..... a good head call after my morning coffee , making a birdie putt to win the 5 dollar Nassau , a Lucic fistfight and a good laugh ..... have a good and safe weekend

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Calling your opposition terrorists? Like Bill Ayres type of terrorist?

you are in a glass house, sister.  Be careful with those stones.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bill Ayers wasn't able to shut down the united states government. The comparison really isnt that far off. But really we have Sarah Palin to thank for mainstreaming ignorance which this whole conflict is born out of.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Also hilarious to see you outraged about this after almost 6 years of seeing Obama attacked because of his supposed birthplace, because of his supposed ties to Ayers and so forth when none of that has actually damaged the country. it took a republican house of representatives 3 years to do horrible damage. The fact that you are not outraged shows your true colors. You are an unthinking ideologue. You need to wake up and try to live in reality with the rest of us.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bill Ayers wasn't able to shut down the united states government. The comparison really isnt that far off. But really we have Sarah Palin to thank for mainstreaming ignorance which this whole conflict is born out of.

[/QUOTE]

Bill Ayres just tried to actually blow it up and kill people in the government.

Yah, he's sooo much better to be aligned with Bill Ayres, as Obama is, an actual terrorist.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

I see a lot of wingnuts playing the victim here but not one reasonable, logical explanation of why those labels aren't apropos.

Really?  Are you on drugs?

Calling elected officials and politicians within our government terrorists?

Even for you, that's low.

But, it says more about you than those you intend to insult.