September 11, 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: September 11, 2012

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

I remember the day well.

It was the day that a singularly tragic event 10,000 miles away showed the nation just how unhinged and hysterical the american rightists can get...

...forcing voters (right and left) to deny them their sincerest wish of making Obama a one-term president.

Clearly, not much has changed....

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

August 6th 2001 ...... President's Daily Brief .... bin Laden determined to strike in the US ..... now that is nonfeasance my friends

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Who was whooping it up with Jayzee and Beyansay while our boys were being slaughtered in Bengahzi ????????????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

August 6th 2001 ...... President's Daily Brief .... bin Laden determined to strike in the US ..... now that is nonfeasance my friends

Did they know they'd strike 5 days later? And where? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Whatever happened to the wrongful death lawsuit that was filed on Blackwater USA on behalf of the family members for the 4 Blackwater employees who were murdered in Fallujah in March 2004 ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

5 days or 5 weeks ..... are you referring to Zacarias Moussaoui

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

5 days or 5 weeks ..... are you referring to Zacarias Moussaoui

[/QUOTE]

Well if it's malfeasance, I would have to assume they knew more than "determined to strike in the US". That's about as vague as it gets. Therefore I was asking if they knew more than that. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

FortySixAndTwo .... 2 months before the attack George Tenant and Cofer Black of the CIA thought something was up and were frustrated by the lack of urgency that dubya's administration showed to bin Laden .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

FortySixAndTwo .... 2 months before the attack George Tenant and Cofer Black of the CIA thought something was up and were frustrated by the lack of urgency that dubya's administration showed to bin Laden .

Sure they were.  Yet, somehow, they were not bothered at all by Clinton refusing to take posession of bin laden only some months prior.

Hey, wasn't it Tenant who claimed WMD in Iraq was a "lead pipe cinch"?

We can play this game all night.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter we can play this game all night ....... aren't we always playing can we top this ..... so if somebody wants to bring up 9/11/12 .... why don't we go all the way back to 2001 and rehash some of the reasons why the date 9/11 is so important .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

skeeter we can play this game all night ....... aren't we always playing can we top this ..... so if somebody wants to bring up 9/11/12 .... why don't we go all the way back to 2001 and rehash some of the reasons why the date 9/11 is so important .

So, why did you go back to 2001?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Right I get that. But unless they knew where, when, how, what could they have actually done? Stay on red alert indefinitely? You know that isn't reality. 

9/11 was in the works way before Bush got sworn into office. Why did we not pick up on anything then? And no, I'm not blaming Clinton. 9/11 was something that no one could have ever dreamed of. It was something that had never happened before. Not in our wildest imagination did anyone ever think people would hijack planes and fly them into buildings.

Do you blame FDR for Pearl Harbor? I know I don't

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

skeeter  why not ......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

Right I get that. But unless they knew where, when, how, what could they have actually done? Stay on red alert indefinitely? You know that isn't reality. 

9/11 was in the works way before Bush got sworn into office. Why did we not pick up on anything then? And no, I'm not blaming Clinton. 9/11 was something that no one could have ever dreamed of. It was something that had never happened before. Not in our wildest imagination did anyone ever think people would hijack planes and fly them into buildings.

[/QUOTE]

FDR and Pearl Harbor ...... some historians say that he knew

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

FDR and Pearl Harbor ...... some historians say that he knew

[/QUOTE]

And there are people who think we never went to the moon and that 9/11 was an inside job. There's never been a shortage of morons in this world.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

FortySixAndTwo ...... the intel agencies knew that some people on the terrorist watch list were taking flying lessons .... I think Tenat was quoted as saying after learning about the 9/11 attack that he hoped that the hijackers weren't the ones who were known to be taking flying lessons ...... that is where the nonfeasance or misfeasance comes into play ....

anyways if the this discussion was started to rev up of the righties on this site about Benghazi ..... it is only fair to discuss the significant of the date 9/11 and what lead out to it

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

If clinton wasn't spending time with cigars, OBL would have been taken care of.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

FortySixAndTwo ...... the intel agencies knew that some people on the terrorist watch list were taking flying lessons .... I think Tenat was quoted as saying after learning about the 9/11 attack that he hoped that the hijackers weren't the ones who were known to be taking flying lessons ...... that is where the nonfeasance or misfeasance comes into play ....

anyways if the this discussion was started to rev up of the righties on this site about Benghazi ..... it is only fair to discuss the significant of the date 9/11 and what lead out to it

And they were taking those flying lessons in the 90s. Why didn't they do anything about these guys then? Seems the nonfeasance or misfeasance occurred well before Bush got into office. 

And for the record, I don't think Obama should take any blame for Benghazi. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

skeeter  why not ......

[/QUOTE]

So, we could point out your ignorance?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make

Damain,

So you agree with HRC that the motivations of the killers doesn't matter?

[QUOTE]“Make no mistake, we will bring justice to the killers who attacked our people.” -- Barack Hussein Obama [/QUOTE]

Perhaps today would be a good time for a progress report. How we doing on this? Has he hired the same investigators that OJ did to find the "real killer?"

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

[/QUOTE]

Here's the neo-con response after 9/11 about getting those responsible:

President Bush told Weekly Standard editor Fred Barnes “bin Laden doesn’t fit with the administration’s strategy for combating terrorism.” Barnes said Bush told him that capturing bin Laden is “not a top priority use of American resources.”

And just six months after 9/11, Bush suggested in a press conference that Bin Laden was not a top priority for his administration. Asked whether Bush thought capturing Bin Laden was important, Bush scolded those who cared about Bin Laden for not “understand[ing] the scope of the mission” because Bin Laden was just “one person,” whom Bush said, “I really just don’t spend that much time on“

"Who knows if he’s hiding in some cave or not. We haven’t heard from him in a long time. The idea of focusing on one person really indicates to me people don’t understand the scope of the mission. Terror is bigger than one person. He’s just a person who’s been marginalized. … I don’t know where he is. I really just don’t spend that much time on him, to be honest with you."

[/QUOTE]

So, Bush had one strategy, Obama had another.

Bush's strategy is history, and Obama's strategy is current.

how is Obama's strategy going?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

And they were taking those flying lessons in the 90s. Why didn't they do anything about these guys then? Seems the nonfeasance or misfeasance occurred well before Bush got into office. 

The blame for Obama is in the response, or lack of response, actually.

and the stupidity of blaming the video, which was not the problem, and apparently, he knew it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

The blame for Obama is in the response, or lack of response, actually.

Which I place no blame on Obama

and the stupidity of blaming the video, which was not the problem, and apparently, he knew it.

Agreed