Sequester-geddon Day: ‘Early reports of cannibalism, food hoarding’

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Sequester-geddon Day: ‘Early reports of cannibalism, food hoarding’

twitter:

Sequester Day 1: massive death toll feared as America tries to survive under the insanely tight federal spending levels of Spring 2010...

Sequester Day 1: early reports of cannibalism, food hoarding cause panic, but later it was learned they all came from Michael Moore's house

If my sequester lasts for more than 4 hours, I will seek medical attention immediately.

Cutting off Internet is perhaps the cruelest sequestration move. How am I posting this, you ask? Carrier pigeon to Twitter HQ, of course

Sequestration means no lattes at local hipster cafe. Bearded guy falls to his knees: "YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!"

Sequester Day 1: overpaid bureaucrats briefly consider skipping expense-account lunch; realize they can fire another soldier to cover it.

"Nothing to worry about! I grabbed my double barrel shotgun & blasted
    #sequester through the door, just like the VP said...

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Re: Sequester-geddon Day: ‘Early reports of cannibalism, food hoarding’

This thread is like when a snowstorm happens and people start saying "what global warming" because they don't understand the difference between weather and climate.  There should be no panics of any type either before or after cuts, but to be sure, the cuts aren't even in place yet.  So...yeah.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Crankup are you describing the modern day GOP ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to DamainAllen's comment:

This thread is like when a snowstorm happens and people start saying "what global warming" because they don't understand the difference between weather and climate.  There should be no panics of any type either before or after cuts, but to be sure, the cuts aren't even in place yet.  So...yeah.

This thread is like when a snowstorm happens and liberals start saying  "extreme weather, just what scientists predicted for man-caused climate change" ....  because they are incredibly stupid.... 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

In other news furlough notices have been released, soon upwards of 1 million employees will be officially notified of the new furloughs.  But its no big deal that 1 million people will see their take home pay slashed, no big deal at all for a consumer driven economy that depends on, you know, consumers spending money. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to DamainAllen's comment:

In other news furlough notices have been released, soon upwards of 1 million employees will be officially notified of the new furloughs.  But its no big deal that 1 million people will see their take home pay slashed, no big deal at all for a consumer driven economy that depends on, you know, consumers spending money. 

Worshipping at the altar of Government. Public sector jobs are paid for by taking money from the private sector. This concept seems difficult for lefties to figure out.

The private sector if unleashed is a jobs machine. The public sector is incompetent, full of lard, and useless bureacrats ...

In the Obamaian universe, the life force is a fairly weird contraption known as the Keynesian Multiplier. As explained by its adherents, for every $1 of public spending, the whole economy will rise by $1.50 or even $2.

As life forces go, the Keynesian Multiplier would be really remarkable. Alas, Copernican economists such as Robert Barro have been asking repeatedly the past four years for the evidence that all this spending in Mr. Obama's public universe has been expanding the economy at this rate. Indeed, the Congressional Budget Office just said that in 2013, which will be the fifth year of Obama budgets that spend about $3.5 trillion annually, the economy is only going to grow 1.4%.

Maybe the Keynesian Multiplier, like green ooze, just doesn't work.:

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

my kids are eating tonight...oh wait..of course they are..I am one of the foolish people who work hard, obey the law and pay taxes to support the other 50% who DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Republicans dont shoot, but blow off their own foot, not with an AR-15 but with a howitzer, and then complain about it!

Wow. Thought they loved the military industrial complex....oh well, see ya.

Unemployment will now skyrocket due to gov'mt layoffs....oh well, your taxes will pay for that.

More people then ever on the dole....oh well, unemployment, more than ever needs your hard earned dollars.

Could've all been avoided if the petulant little children of the republican party could manage to compromise. Make (B)Millionares pay a little more? But no f-in way.

Hey you self proclaimed so called "hard working" republicans, you're not rich and now you made sure getting' rich aint gonna happen. Some really good thinking there. (B)Millionares sitting on their boats in the south of france are drinking some good french wine and celebrating tonight.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

Republicans dont shoot, but blow off their own foot, not with an AR-15 but with a howitzer, and then complain about it!

Unemployment will now skyrocket due to gov'mt layoffs....oh well

More people then ever on the dole....oh well

Could've all been avoided if the petulant little children of the republican party could manage to compromise. Make (B)Millionares pay a little more? But no f-in way.

Hey you self proclaimed so called "hard working" republicans, you're not rich and now you made sure getting' rich aint gonna happen. Some really good thinking there. (B)Millionares sitting on their boats in the south of france are drinking some good french wine and celebrating tonight.  

Hey bill, the government has ADDED jobs under Obama as private sector jobs disappear.

look, I'm not trying to mean here, but about time the public sector feel the pain the private sector has been felling for years.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Hey bill, the government has ADDED jobs under Obama as private sector jobs disappear.

look, I'm not trying to mean here, but about time the public sector feel the pain the private sector has been felling for years.

And now they are going away. Because you failed the public service exam for a public sector job, you wish pain on them? You do know these people have families and kids. You show yourself as a heartless d***.

Dont bother with the rest of my post, cherry picking is expected.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

And now they are going away. Because you failed the public service exam for a public sector job, you wish pain on them? You do know these people have families and kids. You show yourself as a heartless d***.

Dont bother with the rest of my post, cherry picking is expected.

I don't wish pain on them.  Stop twisting my words.

I'll try to restate more clearly:

The private sector has felt the pain for the failed economy FOR YEARS.

We are out of money.

The public sector workers need to share the pain.

You don't think these private sector people who lost jobs don't have families?  What a sanctimounious government hack you are.  Uncaring about others, until it comes to your rice bowl.

Besides, the jobs are not going away.  this is a 2.5% cut in growth!  You do rrealize that even after this cut, the federal government will have spent MORE money than last year?

And while we are at it, don't blame me.  it is YOUR candidate that YOU voted for that suggested this process, and is making the specific cuts.  It is in Obama's wheelhouse.

Rather than be a man and figure this out honestly, Obama is trying to make it as painful as possible.  And the republicans are not much better.

But, at the end of the day, it is Obama's chjoice on what gets cut within the sequestration buckets, and he is choosing to inflict pain instead of solving the problem.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter ...... remember less is better

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

skeeter ...... remember less is better

In this case, it is.  But nice of you to support Obama's plan to cripple legititimate government activities sticking it to the taxpayer. 

Cut spending 50%.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to macnh1's comment:

my kids are eating tonight...oh wait..of course they are..I am one of the foolish people who work hard, obey the law and pay taxes to support the other 50% who DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, you got the "foolish" part right with such an absurd talking-point like that.

Do your full-bellied kids know just how very wrong you are?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In this case, it is.  But nice of you to support Obama's plan to cripple legititimate government activities sticking it to the taxpayer. 

In your eyes, there are no "legitimate" government activities.

Sections
Shortcuts