Sheriff Arpaio Sending Armed Posse To Protect Schools

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Re: Sheriff Arpaio Sending Armed Posse To Protect Schools

Remember when wingers accused Obama of trying to raise an armed militia because he increased funding for for programs like CityYear? I am sure this actual raising of a small volunteer militia group of privately armed citizens won't bother the wingers at all though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Arpaio is a caricature of what sells for politics in Arizona. The shame belongs to the voters.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Last year AZ cut education funding by 150 million for K-12 schools maybe some of these volunteers ought to teach the kids to read.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Can you imagine the outrage if the New Black Panther Party said they were going to send armed members to protect predominantly black schools?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

Can you imagine the outrage if the New Black Panther Party said they were going to send armed members to protect predominantly black schools?

How terrible.  A sherrif doing his job, one the liberals claims needs to be done, that is, putting armed guards in every school.  But, becasue it is a patriotic American doing it, over which they have to date been unable to squash as he disrupts their patently illegal plans for illegal immigrants, then, well, it's wrong.

Confused?  I am.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

How terrible.  A sherrif doing his job, one the liberals claims needs to be done, that is, putting armed guards in every school.  But, becasue it is a patriotic American doing it, over which they have to date been unable to squash as he disrupts their patently illegal plans for illegal immigrants, then, well, it's wrong.

Confused?  I am.

Which liberal said we need to put armed guards in every school?  I believe thats the wingnut position.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts