She's baaaaaaaaaaack.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: She's baaaaaaaaaaack.

I suppose that she'll be kicking donkey and taking names. Watch for the Democrat slime machine to get ramped up again.

--

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

shes not in office, nobody should care.......let's focus on the dopes in office and the people actually making decisions....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

God help us....she's such a dolt. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Hmmmm, seems awful quiet here-abouts today. Did the administration call an "off the record" meeting with our librul posters to get them up to speed with their current talking points?

--

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Perhaps they couldn't get Bristol away from her contract with  'Dancing With The Wannabees.'

Look for guest appearances from Michelle Barkman and Paul Wry-an ( def. wry- twisted out of shape, amusing and ironic).

"There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why.....I dream of things that never were and ask why not?"- Robert Kennedy

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

They let you out early, eh Zillagod?

--

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I went to my conservative bed before the end of the game last night and enjoyed some fossil fueled air conditioning so I was ready to go today. You now what they say, early to bed!

--

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Who is Sarah Palin..??

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

SB, hope you read this. Hope it does not hurt your creds with the conservative members of the forums. :)

Meh, I'm not much concerned with the perception others have of me. I move in the classical liberal faction of conservatism and I can be just as annoyed with SoCons as I am with anyone else. I like to tease and poke but I try to keep an element of humour in there. On the other hand, I can't stand bigots or racists so I'm not even going to pretend to respect their ideas.

Regarding my avatar, it's from Aphex Twin, one of my favorite electronica artists. Maybe I'll rty to recreate it using myself at some point. That should be REALLY scary.

I've come to respect all of the women that show up in these forums, regardless of their political leanings. I think that you all provide some of the best commentary to be found here regardless of your political leanings.

That said, I'm not going to back down from giving y'all a metaphorical poke if I think it's appropriate :-)

--

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

"Yes, Libruls are clearly to blame for Sarah Palin."

Yea...that's what he said....sigh...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Hopefully Ailes has instructed her have a cheeseburger every once in a while, girl was looking emaciated last year.  I understand the FoxNews stable of newsreading beauties may be a difficult standard, but don't go on a weight loss rampage and end up looking like you have a drug problem, especially when she was pretty damned good looking to begin with. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Fox is bring her back for one thing and one thing only, to juice the ratings.  While Fox leads all other cable news broadcasters their overall viewership has sunk, particularly in the aftermath of the 2012 election.  Palin may very well still be a ratings draw, and if that is the case I would imagine she will be used in various spots throughout the day to get some of the viewers who have tuned off Fox to come back. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Do you actually believe they're bringing her back to troll libruls?

Partly yes. Libs love to hate on Palin and FOX knows this. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Libruls are responsible for the Palin caricature which, like most caricatures, are not very reflective of reality.

--

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

In response to StalkingButler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

. . . but it is all for the planet and the next generation.

Just like your burgeoning deficit.

For the next generation . . .   indeed!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

Fox News trying to appeal to the liberal wood market.

Yes, Libruls are clearly to blame for Sarah Palin.

I find it funny when libruls complain about Palin.  Granted, she is not the best politician, but the critisim is over the top.  I mean, consider the alternative.  Joe Biden?  How's he working out for us?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:

In response to andiejen's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to StalkingButler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

. . . but it is all for the planet and the next generation.

Just like your burgeoning deficit.

For the next generation . . .   indeed!

[/QUOTE]

The next generation of Mericans are going to be illigally crossing the border into Mexico looking for work.