She's baaaaaaaaaaack.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Re: She's baaaaaaaaaaack.

In response to p-mike's comment:

In response to andiejen's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to StalkingButler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

. . . but it is all for the planet and the next generation.

Just like your burgeoning deficit.

For the next generation . . .   indeed!

Heh p-mike,

I am sorry, but " "your burgeoning deficit"? How the the deficit, no matter what it is doing, somehow mine. The deficit belongs to all of us is the short answer.

And since you expressed interest, Stalking Butler and I are friends. We both post entirely serious commentary. We also post posts with an element of humor in them. SB was wondering why the "libruls" were so quiet at the moment. I replied with that post to which he replied with another humorous post.

The political forums often get quite heated...sometimes truly ugly. I really appreciate posters like SB who delivers excellent serious commentary but also adds an element of humor when appropriate.

[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

In response to p-mike's comment:

In response to andiejen's comment:

In response to StalkingButler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

. . . but it is all for the planet and the next generation.

Just like your burgeoning deficit.

For the next generation . . .   indeed!

The next generation of Mericans are going to be illigally crossing the border into Mexico looking for work.

skeeter,

Did you really come up with that on your own?  If memory serves I heard that on the Bill Mahr show a bit ago during his opening monologue.

I get the Herald delivered Mon-Sat...and not just for the sports. So I know it is possible you watch the Bill Mahr show on HBO.

And btw, since the thread is about Sarah Palin, if you have time, "Game Change" is back in rotation on HBO.

It is great film and, of course, reminds us how we got Sarah Palin to begin with, as it were.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

I think Sarah Palin wanted very badly to run for President in 2012, but there were just too many crazies in the primary for her to have a chance.  2016 may be a different ball game - if you have Christie, Jindal, Jeb Bush, Rubio and Palin for instance, you might see a lot of 'moderate' votes split by region, and all the crazy votes going to Palin.  In the GOP, that's enough to win the nomination.  Maybe that's wishful thinking, though, because Sarah Palin winning the delegate count would probably destroy the Republican party once and for all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

slomag, take it easy.

--

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

I think Sarah Palin wanted very badly to run for President in 2012, but there were just too many crazies in the primary for her to have a chance.  2016 may be a different ball game - if you have Christie, Jindal, Jeb Bush, Rubio and Palin for instance, you might see a lot of 'moderate' votes split by region, and all the crazy votes going to Palin.  In the GOP, that's enough to win the nomination.  Maybe that's wishful thinking, though, because Sarah Palin winning the delegate count would probably destroy the Republican party once and for all.

Drunk on a Monday?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

They're bringing her back because she's incredibly popular with their core veiwership and she brings ratings. This isn't rocket science people.

--

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Sections
Shortcuts